Achievement transfer

Discus and support Achievement transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My old xbox broke about a year ago. I just got a new one. Bought the transfer cable for my old hard drive. But now im having a conflict with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BOSSLADY0708, Jan 23, 2014.

1. BOSSLADY0708
    BOSSLADY0708 Guest

Achievement transfer

My old xbox broke about a year ago. I just got a new one. Bought the transfer cable for my old hard drive. But now im having a conflict with my gamertag on my old one. All the achievements and data from when i didnt have xbox live is stuck on my old hard
    drive with my offline gamertag. When i bought my new one i just downloaded my profile online to my console. I thought i could just move any data not on my xbox live account during the transfer. Well thats not the case. It only overwrited my xbox
    live account and left me with my old offline account. Is there anyway to combine them?

:)

BOSSLADY0708, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Accounts ?

Will that also transfer there achievements over ?

stellamandude, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Major Nelson Unveils Xbox One Achievements

I don't have a source at the moment, but I read that the old achievements will indeed transfer in some form.

BitesizeCrayons, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Achievement transfer

Hey there, sorry, but there is no way to merge accounts.

-

The only way to have your offline stats on a gamertag is to use that local profile in the creation of a Xbox Live gamertag. Just for your information while signed in to the local account and connected to the internet you should be able to select 'Join Xbox
    Live' on the dashboard if you wish to turn the local account into an online one.

DigitalAssassin, Jan 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Achievement transfer