Achievement roll over from 360 to X1 for (The Final Chapter Achievement)

Discus and support Achievement roll over from 360 to X1 for (The Final Chapter Achievement) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having issues having a achievement unlock that has to due with the Intel. After getting the achievement on the 360 for the (The Final Chapter). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Avenger41, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Avenger41
    Avenger41 Guest

I'm having issues having a achievement unlock that has to due with the Intel. After getting the achievement on the 360 for the (The Final Chapter). I went to the X1 to have the achievement unlock (just like it did with all the other extinction maps) but
    this time it didn't unlock even though I have all the Intel on both consoles since its linked online. Talked to Activision & Xbox support couldn't find the reason for this issue. Xbox support guy suggested to summit a form on the issue and see if I could final
    get this resolved. Also Xbox support guy noted me that this might be a developer issues on having the achievement care over to the Xbox one console after unlocking on the 360. Some achievements are re-dues between both consoles but for
    this achievement I can't re-due (the Intel for extinction is saved online). Which is why they unlock automatically after getting it on 360 or X1 and playing it again on a different console would give you the achievement after starting the game. Please I would
    like to have this resolve and earn the achievement that I worked for. Thank you.

:)

Avenger41, Aug 6, 2014
  2. scmark15
    scmark15 Guest
    Castlevania Resurrection DLC issues

The DLC should make the game achievements worth a total of 1270 (Resurrection has 5 new achievements worth 120G). Xbox.com is missing all 5 of these achievements for the (Chapter XIV), It says I have completed 1150/1150G (48/48 achievements) but it should
    say I've got 1150/1270 (48/53 achievements), I haven't beaten the DLC so I don't waste my time...gonna wait until this gets sorted. Xbox.com needs to update the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Achievements to fix the achievements associated with the new Resurrection
    DLC. The achievements missing from xbox.com are:

1.Skirmish - Chapter XIV (15G)

Finish the levels from Chapter XIV in Squire Difficulty

2.Gest - Chapter XIV (15G)

Finish the levels from Chapter XIV in Warrior Difficulty

3.Crusade - Chapter XIV (30G)

Finish the levels from Chapter XIV in Knight Difficulty

4.Epic Victory - Chapter XIV (30G)

Finish the levels from Chapter XIV in Paladin Difficulty

5.Trials - Chapter XIV (30G)

Complete all the trials for Chapter XIV

Again, nothing can be done by us until Xbox.com updates the games achievements.

scmark15, Aug 6, 2014
  3. MarkyPancake
    MarkyPancake Guest
    Do achievements carry over from X360 for games on both X360 & X1?

I think the BF4 multiplayer Achievements unlocked on the X1 because of the stats migration, as it knew you had met the requirements for them.

All my BF4 multiplayer Achievements unlocked after it copied my 360 stats across, but none of my 360 single player Achievements unlocked on the X1, which is why I believe it was due to the stats being copied.

MarkyPancake, Aug 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: