Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore

Discus and support Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About 2 weeks ago while playing Skyrim I noticed it had been a while since I had unlocked an Achievement (No, I don't have any mods enabled or even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DJ Prod1gy, Nov 24, 2016.

1. DJ Prod1gy
    DJ Prod1gy Guest

About 2 weeks ago while playing Skyrim I noticed it had been a while since I had unlocked an Achievement (No, I don't have any mods enabled or even installed). So I checked my Achievements app and noticed I had various Achievements still locked that should've
    been unlocked (like getting to level 25 or quest related ones). So I thought maybe Skyrim was having was having some problems with achievements at the time. So I went to play Xenoverse 2, I finished the story, and still no achievements (Most chapters of the
    story if not all, have achievements tied to them). Then I decided to check with a game that I know for a fact doesn't have a problem unlocking achievements. So I booted up FIFA 17, checked an easy achievement I could unlock and sure enough, no achievement.
    I did my research and did everything from signing out and signing back, to power cycling my console, to erasing my profile and downloading it again. So I resorted to Factory Resetting my console... Tried to unlock the easy achievement on FIFA 17 and it actually
    worked. So I went on to play and get achievements normally until about 5 days ago, when I noticed that I didn't get a Quest related achievement on Skyrim. So I Factory Reset my console Again, loaded up an old save of Skyrim and got the achievement. About an
    hour later, I switched to Xenoverse 2 and played for a bit... And once again, noticed I should've gotten an achievement but it didn't pop. So again, start up FIFA 17 and try to get an easy achievement (gifting an item to a friend) and once again, I'm unable
    to unlock any Achievements.

Now, I'm pretty sure it's not normal to have to Factory Reset my console each time I stop getting achievements. Plus, I've already seen that doing that doesn't really solve the issue, or is even a viable temporary solution because I could stop getting achievements
    randomly without me noticing.

I've talked to Xbox Support already, and my case is being looked into. But I just want to know If anyone else has or has had this issue before. I've never had any issues with achievements before (except with Dying Light, but that was on the developer's side,
    and they showed as 100%, but just unlocking)

Just to give you guys more info these are the things I tried:

Deleted and Downloaded The game again (Digital Copy)

Erased my profile and Downloaded Again

Power Cycled Console

Waited 72hrs to see If achievement progress updated

Factory Reset Console

Just in case I didn't make it clear in my story... When I try to unlock an achievement and complete the pre-requisite to unlock it, no progress is tracked and it doesn't show as "unlocked" or "unlocking" it just shows up as 0% unlocked even though I know
    for a fact that I should've earned the achievement.

I also used to be in the Xbox Preview Program. However, after running into this problem, I opted out and Factory Reset the console to make sure it wasn't a bug in a preview build.

:)

DJ Prod1gy, Nov 24, 2016
  2. GunStar Wolf
    GunStar Wolf Guest
    Achievement progress reset across all games

Same my achievement progress reset and can't unlock achievements.

GunStar Wolf, Nov 24, 2016
  3. Pumpy Fists
    Pumpy Fists Guest
    Achievment unlock issues.

I bought my Xbox One on the day of Release and achievements worked fine, it was justa few weeks after the release of NXOE my achievements stopped unlocked, tracking progress and other game progress will not track either such as kills or assassinations on
    the friendlist leaderboards in the achievements area of the Xbox.

Pumpy Fists, Nov 24, 2016
  4. Pumpy Fists Win User

Achievment unlock issues.

I bought my Xbox One on the day of Release and achievements worked fine, it was justa few weeks after the release of NXOE my achievements stopped unlocked, tracking progress and other game progress will not track either such as kills or assassinations on
    the friendlist leaderboards in the achievements area of the Xbox.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

YouTube App Achievements Unobtainable

Hey there, Darkened Night! I am sorry to see that the achievements aren't unlocking at this time. We are currently investigating an issue with game achievements not unlocking, and had an issue last week where they weren't tracking the progress as well.

Can you confirm for me that it's still not tracking the progress for you? I believe that the achievements not popping will be resolved with the game achievements, but I want to make sure that it's at least tracking for you now.

Let me know what all is going on and we'll see what our next steps are.
  6. ZacharyHurrle Win User

Achievements not posting

I and a friend are having the same issue. Multiple games, testing different achievements (including extremely simple ones), nothing unlocking. In fact, for achievements with progress tracking no progress is being tracked either. Seems to be only Xbox One
    (360 works, haven't tested Win8 or Win10 achievements). All steps have been followed, nothing.
  7. Min-Song Kim Win User

Minecraft Achievements not Working

Everything on my Xbox Achievements is as 0%. It also has only tracked that I’ve broken 11 blocks. Every achievement on my phone is not unlocked on my Xbox, as there are no achievements or progress on it.
  8. GunStar Wolf Win User

Achievement progress reset across all games

Same my achievement progress reset and can't unlock achievements.
Thema:

1. Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore - Similar Threads - Achievement Progress Stopped

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again: I've tried to get some achievements, but they wont unlock or progress. I made sure I'm not in creative and cheats are disabled. I also reinstalled minecraft. 46fa948b-0eee-40b0-a38b-b0e383ef18eb
  9. achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list...
  10. Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.: In the Game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, certain achievements won't unlock or progress past 75% These achievements include; "Gotta Raise 'Em All!" "Let the Good Times Roll,"...