Achievement Not Unlocking Microsoft Solitaire UWP - Counters Wrong

Discus and support Achievement Not Unlocking Microsoft Solitaire UWP - Counters Wrong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue where my counters are not accurate for the go for gold/silver/bronze achievements. The Yearly Counter on top shows a total of 8 Gold,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morpheous7789, May 23, 2017.

1. Achievement Not Unlocking Microsoft Solitaire UWP - Counters Wrong

I have an issue where my counters are not accurate for the go for gold/silver/bronze achievements.

The Yearly Counter on top shows a total of 8 Gold, 8 silver, and 10 bronze. This should be enough to unlock the go for gold achievement.

However my counters are showing as 0/12 for bronze, 0/10 for silver, and 2/8 for gold. In additiona to being the wrong amount, this is impossible as you must get bronze and silver to get gold.

I contacted support but the only thing they could do was to tell me to make this post and hope an admin will respond. Although I am very skeptical since there have been active posts started > 9 months ago without response.

Please let me know what I can do to get the counters corrected and achievements unlocked.

:)

Morpheous7789, May 23, 2017
  2. wsjnw
    wsjnw Guest
    Achievement Counters Not Working

I'm having issues with achievements unlocking. I have 8 gold medals for the daily challenges but the achievement says I only have 7/8. Additionally, the counters for the achievements are not updating

wsjnw, May 23, 2017
  3. Eagle41
    Eagle41 Guest
    MIcrosoft Solitaire Collection Achievment Counter no longer counting

I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection since the end of December 2016. Occasionally, the achievement counters would stop recording my progress. I would close MSC, logout and close my XBOX app then reset both Apps. This seemed to be a viable workaround;
    until it stopped working two days ago. I just had just run updates for both Apps. I attempted my usual workaround but it did not work this time. I reset the XBOX App again and this time uninstalled/reinstalled MSC. The achievement counters are still not recording
    my progress. I am unsure if this has any bearing but my Activity Feed in my XBOX App is no longer displaying any activity; just an error that something went wrong. This started at the same time the achievement counters stopped after I updated the App.

Eagle41, May 23, 2017
  4. streettdoc
    streettdoc Guest

I am having same issue. iOS app version. Premium. All daily challenges complete Jan 1- Sept 16. It shows completion of B9, S9, G9, D9 but is one lower on the achievements counter, B8, S8, G8, D8... Hope this can get resolved and letting you know your not
    alone!

Thanks.

streettdoc, Sep 16, 2017
  5. streettdoc Win User

I am having same issue. iOS app version. Premium. All daily challenges complete Jan 1- Sept 16. It shows completion of B9, S9, G9, D9 but is one lower on the achievements counter, B8, S8, G8, D8... Hope this can get resolved and letting you know your not
    alone!

Thanks.
  6. RaddMonz Win User

Achievement Counters Not Working

I just started having issues with achievements not unlocking. Should have gotten the silver daily challenge achievement, but the counter remained at 9 / 10.

Also having issues with Mahjong achievements not unlocking.
  7. Narudian Win User

Windows 10 Achievements not popping/unlocking/showing.

BKLortz - I'm starting to feel this is restricted to the new UWP system Microsoft is pushing. Other Windows 8/8.1 games are unlocking perfectly fine in the time I've played them. They still work to this day in fact. But lately with Minecraft and Tomb Raider
    I've been getting quite a lot of errors which makes me worry. My friend who started his first Xbox game as RotTR (Win10) unlocked all his achievements PERFECTLY fine while I sat there frustratingly searching for answers. I've noticed A. Veteran players are
    being affected (judging by our gamerscores) and B. It's only UWP apps. Since the Xbox-Enabled games coming to the Store are all UWPs....I'm feeling very sceptical on their release of Quantum Break. If it's plagued with problems like this, I'm afraid Microsoft
    has more than just achievement issues to worry about.
  8. T0BY FLENDERS0N Win User

Achievement showing 100% but not unlocking

Same here with the new titanfall DLC achievements. Got 21 and 14 pilot kills in two separate games on dig site and it's not unlocking, and the counter for the invisibility kills for export is at 100% and not unlocking. The win achievements seemed to unlock
    alright.
  9. ASHLEYnoeller Win User

Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing

I am having this issue as well. One of the most recent achievement unlocks I see on trueachievements.com was for Microsoft Solitaire windows 8 phone was on 04 Feb 2020. It worked then but I unlocked one in game on 3-31-20 and it did not sync. :(
Thema:

1. Achievement Not Unlocking Microsoft Solitaire UWP - Counters Wrong - Similar Threads - Achievement Unlocking Microsoft

2. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  3. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  4. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  5. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  6. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  7. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  8. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  9. What is up with achievements not unlocking and Microsoft doing nothing about it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is up with achievements not unlocking and Microsoft doing nothing about it?: I've just finished resident evil 7 on madhouse difficulty, collecting all the antique coins along the way for the achievement which did not unlock. This is very frustrating for reasons I don't...
  10. Can Microsoft support unlock achievements in games if they stop giving credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft support unlock achievements in games if they stop giving credit?: I've just gone around and around with ubisoft support about achievements being stuck partially completed from assassins creed syndicate and its DLC Jack the ripper. We got to the end of everything...