Achievement Language Problem? (Why French?)

Discus and support Achievement Language Problem? (Why French?) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everbody , i'm downloadi profile my xbox console but my games achievement everthing french language..How to back English language because ı think... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Missi0nMan, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Missi0nMan
    Missi0nMan Guest

Hi everbody , i'm downloadi profile my xbox console but my games achievement everthing french language..How to back English language because ı think really problem i don't no understand French language so please help?!?

:)

Missi0nMan, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Sprocket Doo
    Sprocket Doo Guest
    Achievements language

I must say im in the same position. I currently live in spain. All my settings are in english yet my achievements for an inceasing number of games are all in spanish,.

Its is highly frustrating to have to translate alot of them when most are words you wouldnt use in every day speech

Please microsoft sort this. I can imagine you have alot to do. But this was not a problem one the 360 so why now on the "one".

Sprocket Doo, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Achievements in wrong language

It's probably been mentioned before but I live in Belgium and speak dutch. All my achievements are displayed in french and I don't understand a word from it. Why can't I change the language to use!?!

Please fix this Xbox!

DenseCrab46344, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: