Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360)

Discus and support Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I unlocked the last achievement in The Wolf Among Us [Xbox 360] (Happily Ever After for 20G) The game doesn`t appear on my completed games on the 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boots Orion, May 8, 2017.

1. Boots Orion
    Boots Orion Guest

I unlocked the last achievement in The Wolf Among Us [Xbox 360] (Happily Ever After for 20G)

The game doesn`t appear on my completed games on the 360 and on the xbox 360's achievement "app" it shows 34 of 35 achievements unlocked for 480 gamerscore, but when I click on the game it shows all 35 achievements unlocked.

The issue appears to be consistent regardless of whether or not I'm checking on the Xbox One or the Xbox 360 (same for smartglass of both platforms).

In short - Xbox.com (and all Xbox platforms) "knows" that I've unlocked the achievement, but it's not adding the achievement to my gamerscore or adding the achievement to my unlocked achievements for the game itself - unless you click on the detailed list
    of achievements unlocked for the game. Either way - I'm not getting credit for the gamerscore or the completed game which is annoying.

Xbox says I have 252,177 when I really have 252,197.

I've attached a picture so that you can see what I mean. You can check my profile for more information.

Please look into this for me.

Thanks.

Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360) [​IMG]

:)

Boots Orion, May 8, 2017
  2. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    LOST POINTS IN GAMERTAG

When you go back to the Xbox 360 does it show 4870 or 4670?

If it shows 4670 does it show you have achievements in GTAV and Wolf Among Us?

Bazajaytee, May 8, 2017
  3. zRaijin
    zRaijin Guest
    The Wolf Among Us achievements issues

Hi !

I'm actually having trouble with The Wolf among us achievements, I've downloaded the third episode right when it was online and finished it the same day. I've completed all this episode's achievements, I've won 100G, the achievements list has been updated
    (all the achievements unlocked) but ... It still tells me that I have 14/21 achievements only on this game , and 200G ! Unless my total Gamerscore has been updated, and unless all the achievements are unlocked ! I've tried to do the episode again, but it's
    useless. Please, I'd like this bug corrected, because the game doesn't appear as "completed" because of that ...

Sorry for my bad english, I'm Moroccan !

zRaijin, May 8, 2017
  4. Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360)

Hey there, Boots!

I'm sorry to see any achievement issues! The fix for this is located in our
    achievement sticky
    ; I've got it quoted below for ease of access for you.

The bolded step should work for you. Be sure to wait the full 72 hours. If it doesn't work, submit a survey linked at the bottom of that sticky. This is sent to the team that investigates achievement issues, and they will want to know if
    the fix they have in place for that is no longer working.

Because this is all we have for achievement issues, this thread will be locked. If you need assistance with any other support issues, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, May 9, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Boots!

I'm sorry to see any achievement issues! The fix for this is located in our
    achievement sticky
    ; I've got it quoted below for ease of access for you.

If you're on Xbox 360:

1. If things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:
      1. Delete your profile ONLY (do NOT delete profile and items).
      2. Clear your system cache.
      3. Restart your console.
      4. Download your profile.
      5. Attempt to unlock the Achievement again.
    2. If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game
      and achievement in question on your profile, then wait a full 72 hours for things to process.
    The bolded step should work for you. Be sure to wait the full 72 hours. If it doesn't work, submit a survey linked at the bottom of that sticky. This is sent to the team that investigates achievement issues, and they will want to know if
    the fix they have in place for that is no longer working.

Because this is all we have for achievement issues, this thread will be locked. If you need assistance with any other support issues, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. zRaijin Win User

I'll try ! Thanks for the answer :D
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

It's not a bug, What it was is that you played the game and unlocked the achievements before they were put up on xbox.com. What you need to do is redownload your profile to your xbox, and play episode 3 again, and the achievements should unlock fine now.
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

LOST POINTS IN GAMERTAG

When you go back to the Xbox 360 does it show 4870 or 4670?

If it shows 4670 does it show you have achievements in GTAV and Wolf Among Us?
  9. ElectroFlying Win User

Best Story In Your Opinion

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and The Wolf Among Us on the 360, and for the X1. Rise of the Tombraider.
Thema:

1. Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360) - Similar Threads - Achievement Issue Wolf

2. Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements: Hello, I’m playing Fallout 4 on the Xbox app on Windows 11, Game of the Year Edition, and I cannot unlock achievements. I am not using any mods and I am playing the game in vanilla mode. No...
  3. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  4. Insiders Update Preview Delta Achievement Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Update Preview Delta Achievement Issue: I'm part of the Delta Ring of XBox preview, and just recently(within the past day or so,) my achievements are no longer popping up on screen when unlocking. I'm only getting the notification on my...
  5. Starfield Xbox Achievement Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Xbox Achievement Issues: I finished Starfield, but for some reason, part way through my playthrough, achievements stopped working for a while. All quests I completed prior and after this time were fine but regardless of...
  6. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...
  7. Issue with achievements not popping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievements not popping: Hi, starting yesterday some achievements unlocked in game do not pop up on screen and do not add to my gamescore. Also my profile on xbox.com says I haven't played any games lately (lol). Internet...
  8. Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?: Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue? 2b45d13c-bd5c-4029-bffa-a3411728a45a
  9. Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?: Hi there, I’ve recently been playing through Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection and had reached Sequence 10 in ACII, at this stage I found the last Subject 16 glyph for the achievement “ACII |...
  10. Glitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!!: If anyone has a solution to this I'm all ears. But this problem has reoccurred more times than I can count in about a quarter of the games I play. Whether its indie or AAA this continues to...