Achievement Glitched?

Discus and support Achievement Glitched? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 619 creature kills in fallout 4 yet i have not unlocked the achievement "Animal Control" for killing 300 creatures. Is there a way i can get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jayden Tully, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Jayden Tully
    Jayden Tully Guest

Achievement Glitched?

I have 619 creature kills in fallout 4 yet i have not unlocked the achievement "Animal Control" for killing 300 creatures. Is there a way i can get this? If you need proof i can send a screenshot or something im playing on a series x

:)

Jayden Tully, Jul 21, 2023
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Odd coincidence, should I expect trouble from Enforcement team

When to pop like that it a glitch. It not same glitch you thinking. This kind glitch either pop early, Pop late or wrost it never poped at all. Go to your XB1 and compar to me. Some achievement at stuck at 93% on one achievement. And on 96% on another achievement
    on warframe. And on the one. There is sever glitch. That takes days to unlocked the achievement in said game.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Faulty/Unobtainable achievements

Once you have unlocked an achievement on a game it can not be removed from your profile.

Glitched achievements are down to the developers to fix,not Microsoft.

Do agree that glitched achievements are annoying though
  4. evilfangs Win User

Ryse Son of Rome glitched achievement

I too have a glitched achievement with "Finders keepers" I have collected every chronicles and it say's on the collectible tab I have all of them, yet on the achievement page it says 97%.

No idea how to fix, these glitched achievements, I think they're Microsoft's cloud fault. I have 3 glitched achievements at the moment.
  5. Black Star 181 Win User

Problems With Archivements,Fable 3 Exp: Traitors

I've read on x360achievements.com that the achievements are glitched. I myself didn't receive the achievements after collecting all of the books, it's apparently down to a bug that makes the achievements glitched if you've played co-operatively.
  6. evilfangs Win User

All Achievements and Challenges not unlocking can anyone help?

No one knows how to fix these glitched achievements. It's Microsoft's cloud servers that are at fault. I have three glitched achievements on two different games.
Thema:

Achievement Glitched?

1. Achievement Glitched? - Similar Threads - Achievement Glitched

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...: For example on Call of duty WWII there is an achievement for getting to 1st prestige, I am currently prestige 4 and it hasn’t popped, there is also no way to reset or fresh start in game stats....
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  7. Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...: Hey can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched ? If so y'all need to do it for me because I work hard for my gamerscore and Just for it to not unlock...
  8. (Original) Call of duty mw2 achievement and act 3 glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Original) Call of duty mw2 achievement and act 3 glitch: I completed the original call of duty modern warfare 2 on hardened difficultly and recieved no achievement. Also the 3rd act of the game is now blurred out giving me no access to playing them...
  9. Glitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!!: If anyone has a solution to this I'm all ears. But this problem has reoccurred more times than I can count in about a quarter of the games I play. Whether its indie or AAA this continues to...
  10. Glitched achievement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Glitched achievement: I have a problem with an achievement that won't unlock even though I've done everything 100%, as I ask for the achievement. What should I do? (I've already tried restarting the console by holding...