[Achievement Glitch]Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Hidden Achievement

Discus and support [Achievement Glitch]Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Hidden Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm experiencing issues with this achievement, I've successfully completed the requirements for the achievement (got proof too, recorded it) and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hardvlade Zero, Jul 30, 2014.

1. [Achievement Glitch]Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Hidden Achievement

I'm experiencing issues with this achievement, I've successfully completed the requirements for the achievement (got proof too, recorded it) and it will not unlock. Is there any troubleshooting to be done when achievements don't unlock?

Thanks!

:)

Hardvlade Zero, Jul 30, 2014
  2. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    EnenDaveyBoy, Jul 30, 2014
  3. Metal Gear Solid V for $25!

Just putting it out there, mega bargain this week until next tuesday. MGS V Ground Zeroes is $25 delivered.

Here's a link.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Pinbot Fembot 1, Jul 30, 2014
  4. [Achievement Glitch]Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Hidden Achievement

Those achievements on Ground zeroes can be real pesky, I found this If you are playing and switch to another activity often times you lose the connection to the servers. So when you are done for a while or even a few minutes make sure to actually quit the
    game before playing again that way you connect back up to the servers and achievements behave themselves. Also from the my games and apps menu, select manage game (metal gear) then go over to the right and click you save data, delete the local save data. next
    time you play the data stored in the cloud will sync up and you should be good to go. I found that with these achievements You will have to play through and meet the requirements again. It is also important to note that during that mission you cant have any
    combat statuses, that does include the end where you have to kill off all the soldiers and helicopter.

VASHTA NER4DA, Jul 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

[Achievement Glitch]Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Hidden Achievement