Achievement earned but not unlocking on profile.

Discus and support Achievement earned but not unlocking on profile. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently playing Brutal legend from the game pass. I have earned the four achivements and had them pop on screen but when checking my account it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evaniwastaken, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Achievement earned but not unlocking on profile.

Currently playing Brutal legend from the game pass.

I have earned the four achivements and had them pop on screen but when checking my account it says i have 0 completed.

My xbox is up to date,

It is connected online,

I have reset the console both soft and hard.

:)

Evaniwastaken, Oct 8, 2023
  2. That ChibiNinja Win User

Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds Achievement glitch/ missing gamerscore on player card

Hey I found this hope it helps it worked for me I recoved my profile and re earned the achievements

Note: The DLC achievements are now back on xbox.com servers, you can now unlock the DLC achievements as normal. Also, you may have to recover your profile to re-earn achievements that have been unlocked from that time, but not counted on the servers.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The game is a backward compatible Xbox 360 game, and at the moment the Xbox 360 network is having issues. Double-check the Xbox 360 guide by pressing both the view and menu buttons on the Xbox controller when the game is running to see if you are signed in to the Xbox 360 game. If you are not, then that will be why the achievements are not showing.
  4. Kenny H. Win User

Sunset Overdrive achievement not unlocking?

I wouldn't delete anything yet. I would wait until the service alert is over before trying anything. Earned achievements should unlock once they get the issue fixed. My progress all said 0% yesterday but the achievements I should have earned unlocked today,
    but have the correct date on my profile.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

achievements

If you earned those achievements while signed in, there's a chance they're just taking some time to be updated across Xbox Live's servers. Can you see them on Xbox.com or on your console?

If you had earned those achievements offline, then downloaded your profile, it will have downloaded the last saved record of your profile before you unlocked those achievements.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Recent games not updating, not getting achievements..

Hey Irish,

OK here is what you need to do.

Go to your consoles memory.

Profiles.

Delete your profile (ONLY the profile NOT the items attached to it).

Recover your account back to your console.

Now when you play a game it should register in your RP list, and achievements should now unlock normally.

(Due to this profile issue you may have to redo any of the steps needed to unlock the various achievements 'you should have earned' since the 18th, as its likely they will not unlock automatically after recovery, even though you should have earned/unlocked
    them previously).
Thema:

1. Achievement earned but not unlocking on profile. - Similar Threads - Achievement earned unlocking

2. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  3. After earning achievements game score is not going up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After earning achievements game score is not going up: it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or leaderboard. I have tried completely signing out of...
  4. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...
  5. Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish

in XBoX on Windows
    Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish: Hi gamers I could not get “an achievement “ in game pass even though I have finished so many achievements in different games . I am sure my game pass ultimate not expired yet , and every time when...
  6. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...
  7. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  8. Do Xbox console games played on Ubisoft+ still earn Xbox achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Xbox console games played on Ubisoft+ still earn Xbox achievements?: Ubisoft never specifically mentions Xbox achievements, Reddit's filled with out-of-date discussion about PC Game Pass and Microsoft don't mention it either. Do Ubisoft+ games earn MS achievements...
  9. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...