Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft

Discus and support Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'ai crédité le solde du compte Microsoft de mon fils pour qu'il puisse acheter Minecraft Java Edition. le Problème, c'est que lors de... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sandrine et, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Sandrine et
    Sandrine et Guest

Bonjour,

J'ai crédité le solde du compte Microsoft de mon fils pour qu'il puisse acheter Minecraft Java Edition.

le Problème, c'est que lors de l'achat sur la plateforme Minecraft (connectée au compte xbox), les seuls moyens de paiement proposés sont diverses cartes bancaires et paypal, et pas le solde du compte Microsoft.

Comment peut-on procéder? Il me semblait en effet que le solde microsoft était disponible pour tous les jeux xbox.

merci

*** Moved from windows ***

:)

Sandrine et, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Bonjour,

Essayez-vous d’acheter le jeu sur le site Web de Minecraft ou sur le Microsoft Store ?

Si vous faites le Microsoft Store (avec le lanceur), cela ne vous donne-t-il toujours pas la possibilité d’utiliser le crédit?

-Hayabusa

[Le texte ci-dessus est traduit automatiquement et peut ne pas être une représentation exacte du message original]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Are you trying to purchase the game from the Minecraft website, or the Microsoft Store?

If you do the Microsoft Store (with the Launcher) is it still not giving you the option to use the Credit?

-Hayabusa
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello,

Microsoft acquired Minecraft; it was not created by Microsoft. The only way to purchase Java edition at the moment is through their website. The other way you can do it is to purchase PC Game Pass (or Game Pass Ultimate) and Minecraft, along with over 100 other games to download at no additional cost. PC Game Pass | Xbox

Regards

-Hayabusa
  4. Sandrine et Sébasti Win User

Hello,

I've tried from Minecraft website because Java Edition is not avaible on Microsoft Store.

Yes I can use credits on Microsoft Store, but can't find Minecraft Java Edition. I tought that Minecraft was a Microsoft's production, and that's why I sent a 25€ credit to my son on Microsoft account.

Is there a fix for this? Will Minecraft Java Editon be avaible on Microsoft Store?

Thanks,

Regards
  5. jake chapman1 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Will not recognize I own the game (UPDATE SOLVED)

Same thing happend to me but i bought the Minecraft java and bedrock sold together but it still says i need to buy Minecraft Java Edition
  6. Kinglez Win User

My account was charged for game pass for pc and it says i have it but i cant play Minecraft Java

As previously noted. Microsoft owns Minecraft, however Minecraft Java is not a Microsoft or Xbox game. The PC equivalent is “Minecraft Windows 10 edition” the Java version is a separate game not part of Minecraft bedrock, their-for not cross play with other devices.

Xbox owns W10 edition not Java edition
Thema:

1. Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft - Similar Threads - Acheter Minecraft Java

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...