Acer QG241Y H no sound problem :(

Discus and support Acer QG241Y H no sound problem :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I recently bought an acer QG241Y H monitor which was advertised to have built-in speakers. But now im realising that the speakers dont work. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Krish is, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Krish is
    Krish is Guest

Hello. I recently bought an acer QG241Y H monitor which was advertised to have built-in speakers. But now im realising that the speakers dont work. I tried troubleshooting but that doesnt fix the problem. The acer email guys arent responding either. Im confused please help Acer QG241Y H no sound problem :( :(

:)

Krish is, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Krish my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

I understand your frustration with the Acer QG241Y H monitor speakers not working. It's certainly disappointing when advertised features don't function as expected. Let's try to diagnose and fix the issue:

Troubleshooting Steps:

Check basic connections:

Ensure the speaker cable is properly plugged into the audio output port on your computer and the monitor's audio input port.
    Double-check that both ports are clean and free of any dust or debris.
    Try using a different audio cable to eliminate any cable issues.

Verify software settings

On your computer:
    Open the sound settings and ensure the "Speakers" or "Monitor Speakers" are selected as the default output device.
    Check the volume level for both the application you're using and the system-wide settings.
    Update your audio drivers to the latest version.

On your monitor:
    Check if the monitor has any built-in settings related to the speakers, such as a mute button or volume control.
    Update the monitor's firmware if an update is available.

Test with other devices:

Connect the monitor to a different device, like a phone or another computer, and see if the speakers work.
    This will help isolate the problem to either the monitor or your computer.

Additional Tips:

Refer to the user manual for your monitor and computer for specific instructions and troubleshooting advice.
    Search online forums or communities for similar issues with the Acer QG241Y H speakers and see if other users have found solutions.
    Consider contacting the retailer where you purchased the monitor for further assistance or a possible return/exchange.
    Remember:

It's important to be patient and persistent when troubleshooting technical issues.
    Providing accurate information and details will help the support team diagnose the problem and provide effective solutions.
    Keep a record of your communication with Acer support for future reference.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. BxarrdAu Win User

will it work

4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m trying to make it work on my Xbox series s

Thanks Alex. To confirm, do you have the 'QG241Y' or 'QG241Y S'? Only the 'S' model supports 165Hz, the normal model is 75Hz.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. SevenBirch33618 Win User

lost sound of coins

I have the same problem on Acer Iconia W510 after updating to Windows 8.1. That is not RT nor ARM. Hope the new update will fix the sound anyways. :)

P.S. I have exactly the same issue with coin sound also in Mahjong and Taptiles.
  6. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Microphone not working with Xbox Headset connected through jack 3.5mm to the Xbox Controller, connected to PC with Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi, Have you tried downloading and installing Sound driver from Acer official webpage as per model number Nitro AN517-55?
Thema:

1. Acer QG241Y H no sound problem :( - Similar Threads - Acer QG241Y sound

2. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  3. Will the Acer Nitro XZ273U X3 do 1440p at 120hz on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Acer Nitro XZ273U X3 do 1440p at 120hz on xbox: I found a used 240hz 1440p monitor and im just wondering if itll work before i buy it, i know theres a thing where it doesnt work if its 119.88 hz but theres no way of telling an i cant check...
  4. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s b3f13c6f-8e8c-44ec-acb8-1c3d462029de
  5. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s f9cc34c0-3cba-4f78-a401-6962a2669e48
  6. Issues with Acer monitor working with xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Acer monitor working with xbox one s: Hi there. My son jumped the gun and bought a Acer monitor without asking us to look at it. Monitor arrived yesterday but when connected to his xbox one s using Hdmi cable, it said input not...
  7. I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...: I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and 165hz compatible, upon trying to connect my...
  8. Getting error code 0xc0ea0001 when trying to launch Starfield on my laptop (Acer Nitro 5)....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error code 0xc0ea0001 when trying to launch Starfield on my laptop (Acer Nitro 5)....: I'm having an issue launching starfield(I own the base game and premium content DLC) without needing to restart my laptop first. I play starfield at night and shut down my laptop every night. When...
  9. Acer lcd monitor xz322qu and xbox series x start up snow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer lcd monitor xz322qu and xbox series x start up snow: So I start up my console, the console turns my monitor on. Picture is there then about 30 sec after dashboard loads: snow. Not fuzzy picture.. white snow. The way I'm bypassing this for now is...
  10. Xbox One "No signal on Acer Monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "No signal on Acer Monitor: So I Have an Acer Monitor (V206HQL brand) that has both VGA and DVI (no HDMI). I connected it to my console using an VGA to HDMI cable. When I turned on the console the monitor won't turn on and...