Acer Nitro 5 aux plug in

Discus and support Acer Nitro 5 aux plug in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my acer nitro 5 does not process when I put a headset it, it will connect to the audio of the headset but not the microphone, does anyone know why that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spiderrider21, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Acer Nitro 5 aux plug in

my acer nitro 5 does not process when I put a headset it, it will connect to the audio of the headset but not the microphone, does anyone know why that is or how to fix it?

:)

Spiderrider21, Sep 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Acer Nitro 5 aux plug in

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SPIDERRIDER21

In order to assist you properly tell me:
    Are you on windows 10 or 11?
    The microphone doesn’t work across all the system? Or are you trying to use party chat with the game bar and only there is where the microphone doesn’t work?
    Also, did you tried using a different headset to see if the issue persists?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Acer Nitro 5 aux plug in

It's possible that the jack only accepts one of the two pole configurations for microphones

You should contact acer for support of your laptop
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Acer Nitro 5 aux plug in

Let's try this:

Have you tried to "Format" for your Microphone in the sound settings for your input device?

Go to your Settings > Navigate to Bluetooth & devices > Select Devices

Scroll down to Related settings and select Sound > Select your audio input device under Input.

In the next menu, you should see Format under Input settings. Select an audio format that's no higher than 48000 Hz (DVD Quality)

Try joining a party in the Game Bar or the Xbox app to verify whether or not the changes solved the issue. If that doesn't work, try adjusting the audio format by repeating the steps above to verify if any other format works.

If that doesn't work do this:

Open Xbox Game Bar > Go to Audio widget > Select the Voice

Change Windows default input to the headset or microphone you'd like to use.

Change Default communications input and output to the headset or microphone you'd like to use.

Scroll down to More Settings > Xbox Party Chat

Change Audio output and input to the headset or microphone you'd like to use.

Verify that push to talk is not enabled

Finally open the Xbox app

Click your profile icon at the top right corner of the page

Select Settings > Audio

Set your default Input device and output device to the headset or microphone you'd like to use.

Verify that push to talk is not enabled again

Please also double check if you have audio enhancements enabled, if yes disable it.

You can follow this quick tutorial:

https://www.intowindows.com/turn-on-or-off-audi...
  5. Spiderrider21 Win User

Acer Nitro 5 aux plug in

I have two headsets and it is the same on both, when I plug them in it only still shows me using the default microphone and speakers but still connects the speakers to my headset but not my microphone.
  6. adamc00n Win User

All audio is played through my mic

this headset was not a problem with xbox or acer nitro 5. the issue happene with my new laptop
Thema:

Acer Nitro 5 aux plug in

1. Acer Nitro 5 aux plug in - Similar Threads - Acer Nitro aux

2. Will the Acer Nitro XZ273U X3 do 1440p at 120hz on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Acer Nitro XZ273U X3 do 1440p at 120hz on xbox: I found a used 240hz 1440p monitor and im just wondering if itll work before i buy it, i know theres a thing where it doesnt work if its 119.88 hz but theres no way of telling an i cant check...
  3. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s b3f13c6f-8e8c-44ec-acb8-1c3d462029de
  4. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s f9cc34c0-3cba-4f78-a401-6962a2669e48
  5. Getting error code 0xc0ea0001 when trying to launch Starfield on my laptop (Acer Nitro 5)....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error code 0xc0ea0001 when trying to launch Starfield on my laptop (Acer Nitro 5)....: I'm having an issue launching starfield(I own the base game and premium content DLC) without needing to restart my laptop first. I play starfield at night and shut down my laptop every night. When...
  6. Xbox series X and Acer Nitro RG321QU 120hz 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X and Acer Nitro RG321QU 120hz 1440p: Hello i am trying everything under the sun to get my xbox to accept 120hz at 1440p on my Acer Nitro monitor. It shows HDMI is 2.0 48-144hz. Please help! 1dc81fb2-86fc-43f6-b12e-8e5062e7a432
  7. My xbox cloud is way better in my notebook (Acer Nitro 5) with wifi 5ghz, than in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cloud is way better in my notebook (Acer Nitro 5) with wifi 5ghz, than in my...: Hey guys. Yeah, I know it doesn't make sense, but here we are. My connection while playing in the notebook, that uses wi-fi doesn't have any problems (maybe a slightly higher input delay, but...
  8. Xbox one s with Acer Nitro VG240YS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s with Acer Nitro VG240YS: Hi I just bought a monitor for my Xbox one s, but how do I find the right settings for the monitor so the graphics, colors, game experience get better? Should i reset the Xbox and start from...
  9. All Games Crash on my Acer Nitro 5 Except Battlefield 1 and Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    All Games Crash on my Acer Nitro 5 Except Battlefield 1 and Minecraft: I don’t have the slightest idea what is going on with my laptop. Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War are both crashing a few seconds into the multiplayer menus (with Dev Error 6068 that says...
  10. My Xbox Series X Won't Run at 120 Hz (Acer Nitro VG271 144Hz)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Won't Run at 120 Hz (Acer Nitro VG271 144Hz): I am unable to use 120Hz on Xbox Series X. I have Acer Nitro VG271 144Hz (HDMI2.0/2.1). Works perfect on my computer with Asus RX 480 8GB. What can I do? 73ecbe2d-417a-4b0f-b1f7-aabec85f5862