Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

Discus and support Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Monica621, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Monica621
    Monica621 Guest

I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in. It's currently logged in for my XBox and i want to change the email/alias so its more secure and i can have everything connected through one account

Whenever i try to add this account/email as an alias to my other account it says "This email address is already taken. Please try another." So when i try to enter a personal google email it allowed me to add it, however i cant create an account. I have never used the personal google account for microsoft before, and it sent me a confirmation email i went to create an account with that email and it says it already exists and i need to sign in. However, when I go to sign in it says my account doesnt exist or my email isnt linked to anything.

I would prefer to use the one connected to my phone that already has a microsoft account as my new alias but if that isnt possible how can i fix the "existing, non-existing" account issue

:)

Monica621, Jan 12, 2024
  2. CrzyMrSnow Win User

Cant add account?

it lets me sign in no problem on the app, but when I try to add the account to my xbox it wont let me and tells me to use the Microsoft account password
  3. elP4N50N Win User

INCORRECT PASSWORD?

I accidently misspelled my husbands password on his xbox one and now it wont let me sign in and wont read the wifi connection.. Can anyone help???
  4. onyxishere Win User

xbox wont let me sign in PLEASE HELP!

Have you tried redownloading your profile? Go to Social>Sign In/Out>Download Profile. Let me know if that works.
  5. DefaultUsername__ Win User

Films & tv

Its actually 0x80190191 and it wont let me watch a movie and wants a password and username but im already signed in and nothing to let me sign in
  6. BradyAnderson2 Win User

Move my gamer tag from one email to another

Thema:

1. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help! - Similar Threads - Accounts wont let

2. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  3. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  4. My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...: My account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change my dob. Please help...... 77d436cc-d644-4b52-b404-24d5e04ec9d1
  5. "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...: Using an alternate account for this. I cannot sign in to my account of almost 10+ years. Every time I go to sign in it gives me this message: Help us secure your account. We have detected...
  6. My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now: İ bought Minecraft pocket edition yesterday i tried opening it today but it said my account was locked i tried unlocking it when i got a security code i think i typed it in wrong and refreshed it...
  7. i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....: when my child tries to purchase the pc game pass it keep saying that parental approval is needed, but that they have no way to contact me and there are other ways like asking for it. the whole...
  8. Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.: I reset my xbox last night. Games and all . and after that i went to add new account , as one would do with a brand new xbox . and it gets stuck after pressing add new account, it just sits there...
  9. I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a...: Please help because I have tried erasing all the data for my the Minecraft launcher but it still tries to log me in with the account I lost (idk the password). So i have no idea how to log into my...
  10. my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1: i found my old copy of COD black ops 1 and when i went to select my 360 profile it would open up a menu asking me to choose an account, but everytime i chose an account it would close the menu and...