Accounts been permanently suspended?

Discus and support Accounts been permanently suspended? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Recently my account has been permanently suspended for supposedly “cheating” in the recent email I got from Microsoft. I’ve been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zman024, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Zman024
    Zman024 Guest

Hello Microsoft

Recently my account has been permanently suspended for supposedly “cheating” in the recent email I got from Microsoft. I’ve been playing a lot of call of duty 4 and modern warfare 2 from the Xbox 360 on a Xbox one s. No way I can cheat on a Xbox one so this allegation is obviously false. My appeal already got denied the same day I submitted it. Is there anything else I can do????

Thanks for your consideration!

:)

Zman024, Nov 1, 2023
  2. Zman024 Win User

The appeal was denied the same day it was submitted. Have had that account for a long long time since a child. There has to be something someone at Microsoft can do???
  3. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox service and account recovery

Customer services can not help with accounts that have been suspended or banned permanently.

I am pretty sure that once an account has been permanently banned the associated gamertag is locked to it.
  5. XanderG217 Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

[mod removed]

Well for this is the notification I got when I sign into my main account, if it's supposed to be permanently suspended shouldn't it say "this account is permanently suspended" instead of "this account is suspended"?
  6. Jesse Dot Win User

When is the enforcement issue going to be resovled?

Wait so I could actually not be permanently suspended mine just says I’ve been suspended not permanently suspended so I don’t get it
Thema:

1. Accounts been permanently suspended? - Similar Threads - Accounts been permanently

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  5. My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...: Mightyonkick has been banned for no reason after 8 years off buying stuff on this account since the new banning system come out I think I've been wrongly banned Can anyone help me get my account...
  6. My account have been permanently suspended for no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been permanently suspended for no reason.: Hey there, last night I was just trying to play on my xbox and when I tried to sign in to my account it said that I have been permanently suspended for no reason. I also got an e-mail telling me...
  7. What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i...: "We received your service request and after review, I found Two-Step Verification (TSV) has been enabled on the account. Unfortunately, when TSV is turned on, we are unable to assist with an...
  8. My account has been permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been permanently suspended: Good evening. On August 17, 2023, around 9:30 p.m., I received a permanent suspension of my Xbox Live account. Let's start from the beginning... The day before etc. On August 16, 2023, I lent my...
  9. My Microsoft Account Has Been Permanently Locked And I Don't Know How To Get It Back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Has Been Permanently Locked And I Don't Know How To Get It Back: I have been using the same Microsoft account for almost 3 years now, and I mainly used it for Minecraft. Recently, a hacker hacked my account and Microsoft decided to permanently lock it. I've...
  10. two of my xbox account have been permanently banned in the last three months for nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    two of my xbox account have been permanently banned in the last three months for nothing: two of my xbox accounts have been permanently banned in the last three months for absolutely nothing and i hadn’t been told what i’d done i’ve lost lots of money from these two band and i would...