accounting of xbox live redemption vip gems in the valut prior to program end

Discus and support accounting of xbox live redemption vip gems in the valut prior to program end in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; History "Good day! This is xxxxxx, from Microsoft Rewards Customer Support and I will be assisting you with the Service Request 1431583754. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Etherwraith, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Etherwraith
    Etherwraith Guest

History

"Good day! This is xxxxxx, from Microsoft Rewards Customer Support and I will be assisting you with the Service Request 1431583754.

After reading your email, it seems that your concern is about your Xbox Live Rewards credits or orders. With this, we recommend that you get in touch with Xbox
    Live Rewards support team through this link
    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/
    because they are the department that is expert in your field of concern and they have the proper tool for this matter. In addition, we can only handle concerns about Microsoft Rewards.

We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter. Thank you for contacting Microsoft Rewards Customer Support. Have a great day.

Sincerely,xxxxx

The Microsoft Rewards Team"

is this the proper form to pursue the inquiry below....

Knowing that the xbox live rewards program was ending and being replaced with microsft rewards on
    may 14 I "cashed in" 10 years worth of my vip gems in the vault on or around
    May 14. Had about 10,000 and cashed in around 7,000 on a wired gaming headset. (Most items were out of stock) I do not have the order # and when i check my billing history
    there are no open orders. To date no headset and no order #. Can I get an accounting of the gems spent and the orders associated with them so I can follow up on the missing order please.

Brian

:)

Etherwraith, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Freedom rewards issue plus more

Support will check into your freedom rewards and gems issues, but VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it's still too earlier to see credits pending for October purchases.

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred?

I was reading the FAQ about the whole migration to Microsoft Rewards Program and I have a problem with it. The value of a VIP gem is going down drastically. I use the Microsoft Rewards program and $1 is equivalent to 1000
    . That's the same as Xbox Rewards credit so that isn't a problem however, in the FAQ it states that
    1 VIP gem is going to equal 1 Microsoft Reward Point.
    That's a drastic difference.
    In the vault, a $10 visa gift card or 10,000 Xbox Live Rewards Credits is going to cost you 500 gems. If you do the math, that's 50 VIP gems for each $1. The price for a $25 gift card is 40 VIP gems for each $1, which is 1,000 VIP gems. If I have
    I don't use the 1,000 VIP gems I have, they will be transferred to the new Microsoft Rewards Program. I'd have 1,000 Microsoft Rewards Points, which is equal to $1.00...
    . Why is the value of a VIP gem going down so much? I understand that people
    should spend their VIP gems before the Transition in order to get the best monetary value out of the gems but, the most wanted items in the vault are always out of stock. I've been trying to spend my gems for the past two weeks and the gift card, Xbox live,
    Xbox Live rewards Credits, and even t-shirts are always out of stock. This really seems unfair to the people that have been completing missions and purchasing games and are looking forward to a little reward for being a loyal Xbox user.

LiMiT Fantasy, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Just want to confirm that yes, this is the correct place to receive support for the Xbox Rewards program. So you'll want to keep an eye for their support to post back here.

Smwutches, Jul 22, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: