Account XBox/Beam/Outlook don't log in/sign up on Mixer

Discus and support Account XBox/Beam/Outlook don't log in/sign up on Mixer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Friends, Beam/Mixer team answered my question thus: We apologize, but we are unable to troubleshoot issues specific to Xbox and Xbox Live that are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mathm4n, May 27, 2017.

1. Mathm4n
    Mathm4n Guest

Friends,

Beam/Mixer team answered my question thus:

We apologize, but we are unable to troubleshoot issues specific to Xbox and Xbox Live that are not related to Mixer. The issue you have reported appears to be Xbox related and not related to Mixer services. At this point we are unable to transfer a ticket
    to the XBL support queue from our help desk. To receive accurate support please reach out to XBL Support via

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
    and they will be happy to help resolve this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience. Have a great day.

Best Regards,

Sacheverell

Community Action Team - Global Agent

My problem is:

Account XBox/Beam/Outlook don't log in/sign up on Mixer. I change my gamertag to ThatBatm4n on XBox Live and Beam one day after MS change to Mixer. I change the password of the XBox / Microsoft accoun and noting resolve my problem.

Also, I can not create an account automatically/ directly of the Mixer in XBox One, starting a transmission. There always appears a message that it is not possible to stream what I am playing.

And here I am Account XBox/Beam/Outlook don't log in/sign up on Mixer :)

My Gamertag is: ThatBatm4n

My MS Email is: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Every help is welcome.

:)

Mathm4n, May 27, 2017
  2. SaltSlasher
    SaltSlasher Guest
    Xbone downloading on its own?

I streamed Xbox to my 4KTV, and I found mixer confusing, cause there is no archived videos. When I did search Xbox, I found some channel, and when loaded, it was some sort of official Xbox channel, and only way I knew, was cause it kept popping up saying it was "mixer.com/xbox", which is what that page said to do. So they were broadcasting, so I assumed I did what they said.

I tried to log into Mixer on my Xbox the day of the event, and I couldn't get Gold, EA Access, or Mixer to work, and Mixer said Beam on main page, yet said mixer once loaded, and kept telling me I need to login.

SaltSlasher, May 27, 2017
  3. Trying to get started

Hello,

I created an outlook email and xbox account which signs on with the xbox one but when I go to sign up for rewards it tells me that I can not sign up because I don't have an xbox live account. Thanks for any assistance!

RiddikulusRosie, May 27, 2017
  4. greg_window10_instal Win User

CAN'T SING UP ON BEAM

Hello magonegro20,

If you already have Beam on your Xbox One you must be part of the pre bate team. Thanks for being part of our technology vanguard. But, from what I heard and seen there are still some issues with it running on the Xbox. However, when it does work, it works
    very well. As far as syncing the Beam account, this is what worked for me; With the Edge browser I logged into
    Xbox.com , then I opened up a new tap to Beam, I clicked on the Beam LOG IN and the Beam sign in dialog box popped up, I didn't type or fill in anything in, I just clicked on MICROSOFT, a Microsoft login dialog
    box flashes on the screen and then I'm logged into Beam, and my Gamer tag was automatically carried over into the Beam chat session. Now, I still do not have Beam on my Xbox. So, I don't know if there is anything that has to happen at the backend so that you
    can start streaming, like registering the Xbox itself to be a Beam host. But, let us know if this helps in any way.

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  5. onyxishere Win User

Beam not working

Sorry to hear it. Please be sure to log in to the Beam page on your pc and link your Xbox account to your Beam account.
  6. MatthewArmshaw Win User

Dead Email Address

I went a dug up my college email and it is an outlook address. I tried the process again this time choosing 'I know my password, but can't sign in'. I entered the email address and the password, knowing both are valid because I logged into the email account
    through the internet earlier. Microsoft produced a screen saying: 'Try entering your Microsoft account again. We don't recognize this one.' Then I Sign in at the bottom of the page and entered my account and password, producing a screen saying: 'That Microsoft
    account doesn't exist. Enter a different account.'

So I can enter the account at the WCSU email portal (Microsoft Outlook 365 / Outlook), but the XBOX account does not recognize at initial sign in or through the help utilities offered by XBOX360. Any ideas?

Matt
  7. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Mike Ybarra is leaving Microsoft (and Xbox) after 20 years with the company.

On a semi-relate note, Matt Salsamendi is also leaving Microsoft / Xbox / Mixer.

"After 5 incredible years, tomorrow will be my last day at Mixer. A bit about the story of Beam and what's next for me below. Thank you, for everything.

https://twitter.com/MattSalsamendi/status/1182392729562570752

For those that don't know, Matt is the co-founder of Mixer (technically back then it was called Beam.)

He also seems like a nice guy. Good luck to him on his future endeavors.
  8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft username is gone

I don't quite get it your last message.
    Do you have 2 emails. But you're logged automatically in the Gmail and not outlook address?

May I know if you can try sign in with your account on a different PC? (The outlook)

Also, is this Gmail address added as an alias for your Microsoft account?
Thema:

1. Account XBox/Beam/Outlook don't log in/sign up on Mixer - Similar Threads - Account Beam Outlook

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to beam my account and xbox support aren’t helping: What should i do to stop this 9ff9aebe-d924-4895-8e59-fcdaa76b88f7
  8. Xbox One Beam account Conflict

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Beam account Conflict: Hello, I have a problem to transmit my gameplays, everything was fine, it normally transmitted directly from xbox one but the problem started when my wife who has registered account in my console...
  9. PROBLEM CREATING A BEAM ACCOUNT USING MY GAMERTAG AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM CREATING A BEAM ACCOUNT USING MY GAMERTAG AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: I can't create a Beam account by using my Xbox Live gamertag. It seems to be something with the usernaming rules of Beam. Could somebody help me please? Thanks! 032decc4-96a9-4128-8b05-97c1ee33b37e
  10. Xbox Beam account Conflict

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Beam account Conflict: Hello, I have a problem to transmit my gameplays, everything was fine, it normally transmitted directly from xbox one but the problem started when my wife who has registered account in my console...