Account Windows Live ID

Discus and support Account Windows Live ID in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed my windows live ID for my account a few days ago and I have lost all of my legacy stats on halowaypoint and my account has been deleted on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnnn815, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Johnnn815
    Johnnn815 Guest

Account Windows Live ID

I changed my windows live ID for my account a few days ago and I have lost all of my legacy stats on halowaypoint and my account has been deleted on bungie.net. I can't change it back for 28 days because when I went on this site I stupidly typed
    my old email address in, it then made me a new account straight away for some reason. So i tried downloading the account onto my xbox to change the email so that it would free up the old email so I could change it back but I have to wait 30 days.(which is
    like 28 now) I'm wondering if all these stats will be deleted or if its to late already ):

I know its not a massive deal but it was kinda nice to look back at everything.

Thanks.

:)

Johnnn815, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Gamertag Change?

Change the windows live ID on this account and then change your original accounts windows live ID to it. Keep in mind you can only change your windows live ID every 30 days.

dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483a-a077-08e5a9ce65d9, Jan 18, 2014
  3. account deletion

You can't delete an account off of Live's servers, but you can delete it off your console. If you want to switch the Windows Live IDs on the account, refer to the following, from here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/manage-live-id

---

Switch gamertags between two Windows Live ID accounts
    If you try to switch your Xbox LIVE gamertag to a Windows Live ID that is already linked to another gamertag, you will receive this message:

“The Windows Live ID you’re switching to is already linked to another Xbox LIVE account. You must use another Windows Live ID.”

Before you can switch your gamertag in this case, you must first remove the existing gamertag from that Windows Live ID account:

1. Create a new Windows Live ID. You will only need this Windows Live ID as a temporary means of moving your gamertags. After the gamertags have been switched, you will no longer need this Windows Live
      ID.

Example:

Gamertag A is linked to Windows Live ID 1.

Gamertag B is linked to Windows Live ID 2.

Create a new Windows Live ID: Windows Live ID 3.
    2. Switch the gamertag that is linked to the Windows Live ID you want to use to the new temporary Windows Live
      ID you just created.

Example:

Gamertag A remains linked to Windows Live ID 1.

Switch gamertag B to Windows Live ID 3.

Windows Live ID 2 is now free.
    3. Switch your gamertag to the Windows Live ID you want to use.

Example:

Switch gamertag A to Windows Live ID 2.

Gamertag B remains linked to Windows Live ID 3.

Windows Live ID 1 is now free.
    4. To complete the swap of gamertags between the two original Windows Live ID accounts, you must wait 30 days. (A gamertag can be switched only once every 30 days.)

Example:

Gamertag A remains linked to Windows Live ID 2.

After 30 days, switch gamertag B to Windows Live ID 1.

Windows Live ID 3 is now free and no longer needed.

Mad Cow Dizease, Jan 18, 2014
  4. BlackJak1989
    BlackJak1989 Guest

Account Windows Live ID

I'm sorry to hear that but you returning to your old account will not help you what is done is done it is too late :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( .. once you change your old account it was deleted

BlackJak1989, Jan 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account Windows Live ID