Account was hacked, it's been over 2 months and no real word from support, what should I do?

Discus and support Account was hacked, it's been over 2 months and no real word from support, what should I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was compromised, I had it locked immediately, I submitted a 30 question form over 3 times and I have heard 1 thing back from support in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ben treible, Nov 4, 2023.

1. ben treible
    ben treible Guest

Account was hacked, it's been over 2 months and no real word from support, what should I do?

My account was compromised, I had it locked immediately, I submitted a 30 question form over 3 times and I have heard 1 thing back from support in the past month. Constantly asking if I could do anything and constantly being told to wait with no updates. It was deemed successful at one point and then back tracked, I'm not sure what to do anymore. Should I give up everything on my account and start new or will I actually get help?

:)

ben treible, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ben treible,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to access a hacked account, and we you already contacted our live support team about it. I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the provide you steps for account process from support article.

If you did not receive any update from the dedicated support team about this concern. Please try our tool for compromised account - How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support.

Should issue still persists, please reach out back to our support team for further clarification about the form you filled out for them.

Account recovery is in your hands, we hope you will be able to access it back.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Llia Lyric Win User

gamerscore

If your account has been hacked, you should be contacting Microsoft support directly. Head on over to
    www.xbox.com/.../contact and under Billing and Memberships you should find a link that says "Account Compromised or Stolen". You should be able to request a call from support here.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  6. igothacked117 Win User

Hacked

no, he was hacked. The exact same thing happened to me only i didnt get my account back yet, and its been over a month since i contacted support
Thema:

1. Account was hacked, it's been over 2 months and no real word from support, what should I do? - Similar Threads - Account was hacked

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...