Account was hacked, how do I cancel Xbox live on that account.

Discus and support Account was hacked, how do I cancel Xbox live on that account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son's xbox account was hacked, the hacker changed the password and my email as the recovery email. Sons account is part of a xbox family group and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MelissaJ, Mar 29, 2023.

1. MelissaJ
    MelissaJ Guest

My son's xbox account was hacked, the hacker changed the password and my email as the recovery email. Sons account is part of a xbox family group and I pay for an xbox live account. I have plenty of ways to show that it's our account and yet every form I have filled out has failed. There is no direct support ability. It just sends me to the chat bot that doesn't help me. I just want to cancel the xbox live account but I can't because I have to be logged in to cancel. What can I do?

:)

MelissaJ, Mar 29, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Melissa! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

I´m guessing you have already tried with the microsoft recovery form right?

In these type of cases you should go to your financial entity and dispute the charge to block it as well.

This is because access is mandatory to cancel a suscription from Xbox side :(
  3. Xx Klonvocation Win User

Incorrect windows live ID, and forgotten password.

4. juan van Win User

Can I turn the automatic Live renewal off from the web?

5. TheMagnoo99 Win User

Forums not working for alternate account

I want to cancel my xbox live account, how can i do that with this issue?
  6. RobBell6 Win User

My sons account has been hacked

Why are Microsoft unable to send recovery details to the email address associated with the account?

Also if it can’t be recovered how do I cancel the Xbox Live subscription because I can’t cancel it via the Xbox or accessing the account
Thema:

1. Account was hacked, how do I cancel Xbox live on that account. - Similar Threads - Account was hacked

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...