Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...

Discus and support Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Our main email account was hacked Saturday evening Australian time, the email and password were changed and original ones removed. Support hard to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mel w 23, Jul 25, 2023.

1. Mel w 23
    Mel w 23 Guest

Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...

Our main email account was hacked Saturday evening Australian time, the email and password were changed and original ones removed. Support hard to access when it wants sign in with email that was removed. We would like account back but its hard when only option is to sign in which we are unable to do because of hack. I so want to name andshame the email address that hacked me hereMicrosoft was nice enoughto email it to me.

:)

Mel w 23, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get account back

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your account being hacked. I am here to help.

Kindly follow the guidelines on how to recover your hacked account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

You may also submit a request to recover your account via the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If it doesn't work, please contact Microsoft Xbox Support as soon as possible. They have the right tools to investigate this issue properly and possibly recover your hacked account on their end. You can reach out to them through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your kindness and understanding. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Mel w 23 Win User

Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get account back

We have done all this to death. Got nowhere. They dont think were giving them enough info. We really need verbal communication with someone
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the account recovery results and I totally understand where you are coming from as I have experienced the same before however in situations like this, the only best option is to contact Microsoft Xbox Support as they are the only ones capable of possibly recovering your hacked account on their end.

No worries, let me provide you with the steps on how to use the callback feature for verbal communication. Here's how:

Step 1 ----select Xbox One

Step 2 ----select see more Options then Subscription changes

Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request a call from support as a contact option.
  5. Mel w 23 Win User

Have tried all this but gotten nowhere as they want info that has never been used with this account to verify the account. It would b helpful if you couring someone to sort it out as online just sends us round in circles
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

[mod removed]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!
    "My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account."

You didnt actually give him the verification codes did you? If so this would've been what allowed everything else that happened afterwards to occur.
Thema:

1. Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get... - Similar Threads - Account was hacked

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...