account was hacked and my games where licensed transfered and money charged

Discus and support account was hacked and my games where licensed transfered and money charged in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello my gamertag is my account was hacked by [mod removed[ he went in license transffered my games and charged my paypal account then deleted my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SappyGorgon9, Jan 11, 2014.

1. SappyGorgon9
    SappyGorgon9 Guest

hello my gamertag is my account was hacked by [mod removed[ he went in license transffered my games and charged my paypal account then deleted my paypal off of it, i would like my license transfer to reset due to im getting a new console and
    see this person banned his real name is hunter dunifon

:)

SappyGorgon9, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Penisochio
    Penisochio Guest
    Confused about sharing digital games and license transfer

Okay, can someone clear this up about transfering licenses for the 360? Let's say I wanna share Destiny with my friend. I buy the digital copy and I download it. Then my friend on her own separate 360 goes onto my account and downloads it. Now she did a license transfer to her account. She should be able to log onto her own account after she's done playing Destiny and play it. People are saying you would have to be on the account that purchased it to play it, and you have to be connected to Xbox Live at all time, unless you were on the console where the game was first purchased on, then it would be available for all the profiles on that console. Are they including if you do a license transfer or not? Because to my knowledge, once you do a license transfer on let's say account A to console B, then any accounts on console B can play any games that account A owns.

Penisochio, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Hacked and been almost 2 months with no resolution...

VENT

Well I got hacked on 9/22/11, I called the day it happened, my account got transfered to Brazil and I suddenly bought 4000 MS points all while sitting in my work truck about 2 hours from my xbox. Awesome...

25 days passed, still no working account and still given the run around by XBL... Told they are working on it and its been escalated.. How hard is it to transfer back an account and credit back the credit card charged for the points, clearly they can see
    that my account got hacked, clearly they can see my card got charged... Reverse it already... Enough is enough..

/Vent

SwiftPup8373537, Jan 11, 2014
  4. account was hacked and my games where licensed transfered and money charged

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: