Account Updates

Discus and support Account Updates in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I updated my account but for some reason it says I still need updating. My region is Canada e182bbcc-f78d-4331-bec5-d5e7ef36263d Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TBEHidden, Nov 11, 2016.

1. TBEHidden
    TBEHidden Guest

Account Updates

I updated my account but for some reason it says I still need updating. My region is Canada

:)

TBEHidden, Nov 11, 2016
  2. Codehead
    Codehead Guest
    Calling All AVF Guitar Heroes!

Joined. Not much info on my account yet. I assume it'll update at some point.

Codehead, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Tenchi_Ryu
    Tenchi_Ryu Guest
    Why buying from Microsoft store sucks

UPDATE: Finally received my 15,000 credits, will deposit into my account on the 4th of December.

Tenchi_Ryu, Nov 11, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Account Updates

Hello TBEHidden,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account. This is causing the deposit
    to be directed toward the incorrect billing information. When this information does not match your Rewards Account, the deposit fails. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when
    this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this
    issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account Updates