Account unsuspended but still can't access

Discus and support Account unsuspended but still can't access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This week I was unsuspended from online and communication. Dispite this I still can't access messaging, looking for group stuff and game & party chat.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bloodyeyes123, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Account unsuspended but still can't access

This week I was unsuspended from online and communication. Dispite this I still can't access messaging, looking for group stuff and game & party chat.

:)

bloodyeyes123, Sep 10, 2017
  2. Sasuke GMB
    Sasuke GMB Guest
    Unsuspended but still can't play online

So today I was supposed to get unbanned on November 20th at 7:17 pm and I tried for 3 hours to play online and talk with friends but it says I'm suspended. This is really annoying. I can join parties but can't talk or play online. Can someone help me. I'm
    supposed to be unsuspended but I'm not..

Sasuke GMB, Sep 10, 2017
  3. suspension to account over due date

my xbox live account was to be unsuspended on 10/22/2011 and today is that day but my account is still banned?

Star X Killer21, Sep 10, 2017
  4. Account unsuspended but still can't access

Hey there bloodyeyes123,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

That said, you may have some sort of additional enforcement action on your account. Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check
    your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently. It's possible the suspension on your account is not listed on the enforcement website, but was communicated to you via email instead.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 11, 2017
  5. There is no case review option, the case is done the time reached but I still cannot access party & game chat, messaging and looking for group stuff

The only emails in my inbox are promotions and nothing that would be related to this situation.

bloodyeyes123, Sep 13, 2017
  6. Thanks for checking, keep an eye on your email inbox for more information from the enforcement teams and make sure your email address is up to date on
    account.live.com.

Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there bloodyeyes123,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

That said, you may have some sort of additional enforcement action on your account. Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check
    your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently. It's possible the suspension on your account is not listed on the enforcement website, but was communicated to you via email instead.

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. bloodyeyes123 Win User

There is no case review option, the case is done the time reached but I still cannot access party & game chat, messaging and looking for group stuff

The only emails in my inbox are promotions and nothing that would be related to this situation.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

There is no case review option, the case is done the time reached but I still cannot access party & game chat, messaging and looking for group stuff

Thanks for checking, keep an eye on your email inbox for more information from the enforcement teams and make sure your email address is up to date on
    account.live.com.

Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. Ronnieee Win User

Permanently suspended, from a hacker

No, what I mean to say is it will depend on their decision if they will unsuspend the account or not but you will need to access your account first to file for a case review.
  11. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Enforcement

You can't as the system is buged

You can't not get banned as enforcement is still a thing

Violations still happen andnnot of the time offences are real

It's rare to get unsuspended
Thema:

1. Account unsuspended but still can't access - Similar Threads - Account unsuspended still

2. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  3. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  4. I need my account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need my account unsuspended: On december 1st someone with an ireland ip address tried to access my account (i didn't notice this until a week or so later) and since then my microsoft rewards account was suspended. I have sent...
  5. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?: My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1
  6. when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended: when will it get unsuspended i apeal it and Submitted it but got got denied i understand why i had got suspended befor that happen we were not talking nicely to eachother over a game he reported...
  7. I want my Xbox account unsuspended right now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my Xbox account unsuspended right now.: I heard notifications on my phone about gamerscore and I was wondering who is doing it. I was like: "Who is doing that?". Then suddenly time is passing and a few times later i get a message saying...
  8. How to unsuspend my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unsuspend my microsoft rewards account: on today, my microsoft rewards was suspended. Can someone please help me to unsupend my microsoft rewards account please I do not use any vpns f108632b-4773-4ced-8029-44e12d804926
  9. Can u unsuspend my account pleas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unsuspend my account pleas: unsuspend My account please I didn’t know the Xbox policy and I’m sorry e9d5830e-d61d-40f8-b426-dcc504ed80fb
  10. My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Was Suspended and I Would Like To Unsuspend It.: Hello, my account was suspended from communications yesterday for using foul language in a private message that was sent to another user. Lots of complications have happened and I cannot contact...