Account transfer

Discus and support Account transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One profile is linked to my dads Microsoft Business email, is there a way that I can transfer all of my saved data from my account to a new one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XcxHaksWefexcX, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Account transfer

My Xbox One profile is linked to my dads Microsoft Business email, is there a way that I can transfer all of my saved data from my account to a new one so my farthers business account is seperate from my xbox account?

:)

XcxHaksWefexcX, Oct 11, 2017
  2. GTporsche
    GTporsche Guest
    Transfer GTA Online from one GT to another?

Not possible. It's transferable across generations, but not across accounts since the data is tied to the account.

GTporsche, Oct 11, 2017
  3. xdratx1
    xdratx1 Guest
    Will Microsoft Money Transfer to Xbox One?

Yea, a friend of mine transferred his Live account to his xbox one and all his money and points were transferred with him.

xdratx1, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Account transfer

Hi there,

Nothing can be transferred between accounts, but you can change the email address that is tied to an account.

This page will show you how.

Mistress Sara, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Well i'm trying to figure out how to tie my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account so it doesn't interfere with my father's business account, is that possible?

XcxHaksWefexcX, Nov 1, 2018
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

License transfer problem...

The license transfer does not transfer anything to another account. Nothing can be transferred between accounts. The transfer tool transfers licenses between consoles.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Previously downloaded content not on xbox

Purple - A license transfer would not be possible because the account is banned and license transfers do not transfer licenses between accounts. There is no way to transfer content between accounts.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

License transfers will only transfer licenses between console. It doesn't transfer licenses between accounts. There is no way to transfer content between accounts.
  9. Smwutches Win User

License transfering question

License transfers will only transfer the licenses for the account you're signed into. So as long as he has had his own account and the games were purchased on his account, it will only transfer his licenses. If he was using your account, it would not be
    possible to transfer only those licenses. A license transfer does not let you pick and choose which licenses to transfer.
  10. fredgiblet Win User

Two Email Addresses and One Gamertag

You'll need to create a third Microsoft Account, transfer THIS account to the third MSA, then transfer your account to the desired MSA. You can try the transfer at Settings -> Account -> Account Security -> Change Microsoft Account.
Thema:

Account transfer

1. Account transfer - Similar Threads - Account transfer

2. is it possible to transfer minecraft worlds between different accounts on the same xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to transfer minecraft worlds between different accounts on the same xbox?: as the title suggests i am asking if it is possible to transfer minecraft worlds between different accounts on the same xbox? i am on an xbox series x 79aa3cb9-c3ae-4b18-a02a-7e3beaa96f90
  3. Transfering Purchases to a Newly Created Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering Purchases to a Newly Created Account: My kids have been using my Hotmail account for all their gaming. I want to play Flight Simulator. I seem to be having troubles when the kids and I try to use my account at the same time. If I...
  4. I’ve bought a game for my son but on my email/account - how do I transfer??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought a game for my son but on my email/account - how do I transfer??: I’m new to all of this so sorry for sounding like an absolute dimwit At Xmas I bought a game from amazon. It came with a code which I easily added into Xbox to redeem However, just bought a code...
  5. I just migrated my account and my previous mojang purchases are not being transferred over....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just migrated my account and my previous mojang purchases are not being transferred over....: So i just migrated my account so that I can play minecraft on my computer and it said that it would keep my purchase, but now its saying that I don't have minecraft purchased and I need to...
  6. How to transfer (old email) existing xbox account -> (new) existing main email account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer (old email) existing xbox account -> (new) existing main email account?: I have an email address (...........@gmail.com) that I want to keep as my primary email address FOR EVERYTHING. My Xbox's old email account (..........@hotmail.com) contains all my games, history,...
  7. How do I transfer v-bucks from my account to my childs account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer v-bucks from my account to my childs account?: Ive purchased v-bucks under my parent account thinking that I could then give it to a child account under my account. I do not see an option to do this. I only see options to add money to my...
  8. Transfer from one account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer from one account to another: I have an Xbox account (no live), I want to transfer the achievements and stuff to another account (live), is it possible? 02b0329d-147b-4b14-a1c0-4a89b550bed3
  9. Can I transfer data on the same Xbox. Example: my main account to my alt account. To have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer data on the same Xbox. Example: my main account to my alt account. To have...: Is it possible to transfer data to an account to another on the same xbox 2c184e60-f393-4ae3-87f0-9c598096cac1
  10. ive been hacked how can i transfer my old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been hacked how can i transfer my old account: i havebeen hacked cant change privacy settings can i transfer my account c3ee4702-8fed-4b89-a5d6-d1130941a614