Account Temp Banned for communication: First-time mom reporting, This has been happening over ...

Discus and support Account Temp Banned for communication: First-time mom reporting, This has been happening over ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has to stop!! My son has been constantly banned and kicked off and on consistently and hasn't done anything wrong! Of course he's currently off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeefJerky6987, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Account Temp Banned for communication: First-time mom reporting, This has been happening over ...

This has to stop!! My son has been constantly banned and kicked off and on consistently and hasn't done anything wrong! Of course he's currently off again with an "Avoid Me" Representation. It was just fine the other day. So how can it go down that fast??
    Let me just say... I actually witnessed personally myself the destruction and bully talk that came out of a sweet sounding little boy over the speakers, along with a few of his bully friends. I couldn't believe it! I even called Xbox as the kid was talking
    and filed report. Flat out nasty and my kid gets the blame - even though I was actually in the same room!!! I heard it on my own as I was making a report!! I'm sure nothing was done to him tho. Just my kid who was only trying to protect himself from
    [Mod Removed] and his group. This is absolutely ridiculous.

As a witness, my son was called names, verbally abused, Threats, called my son a hacker and a cheater (what the heck, we dont even know how to hack or cheat!!) then, bullied my son into NOT telling anyone or else...... by Gamertag..[Mod Removed]
    and his nasty bully group. As soon as I report the behavior, my kids gets booted off! Coincidence?? Now, this kid is going around to all his friends saying to report my son everyday, just to get back at him since I had him reported. And yet again...my
    son is either on probation or gets banned. Apparently, if this kid doesn't get what he wants, he causes problems. This isn't right!!

I dont want to get anyone in trouble, and my son isnt perfect either, but he's getting the "Hit" big time on this just for standing up to a nasty bully. I would like a phone call or if you could, please get this fixed back up to normal on
    account, with a "Good Player" reputation like it was before this all happened.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

[Mod Removed]

:)

BeefJerky6987, Jul 11, 2016
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Jul 11, 2016
  3. communication ban

my account has a temp bann on communication and the time frame they gave saying it would be lifted is over I would like my communications back please

oORedempti0nOo, Jul 11, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Account Temp Banned for communication: First-time mom reporting, This has been happening over ...

The enforcement team do not read the forums. This is just a forum for other gamers, so no one from Microsoft reads this forum.

You can find out more about how the reputation system works and how your son can raise his reputation here -
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../howto

Smwutches, Jul 11, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Account Temp Banned for communication: First-time mom reporting, This has been happening over and over...My son didn't do anything!! Please Help!!

The enforcement team do not read the forums. This is just a forum for other gamers, so no one from Microsoft reads this forum.

You can find out more about how the reputation system works and how your son can raise his reputation here -
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../howto
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

suspended from xbox live

Microsoft doesn't ban random users for just nothing. Chances are, there was something that was reported or flagged in their system that justified a temp ban. I would strongly suggest to protect your account and be careful that it doesn't happen again.
  7. BrokenFattHardy Win User

I think someone was on my xbox account and I got banned for it

You'll need to appeal the ban thru Xbox Enforcement, but I've never heard of anyone being banned for making a LFG. If the reasoning behind you being banned is because you've already been reported for Communications, then I'm thinking you've probably been
    Comm Banned the first time and now they've simply decided to ban your account this time. Sorry.
  8. ive been hack12 Win User

Hacking Issues with Xbox signing

Yea but here is the Problem Onyx62is he has taken over my account

He is hacking games...

So what i want to happen is that some Temp bans me... for like a few days so he will think i am Banned forever... The he should stop hacking
  9. Tezzarrific Win User

how do i contact the reinforcement team

there is nothing you can do, support cannot help and once a review has been upheld thats it, your done.

basically if its a perm ban you will need to start over, new account buy all the games again and live, if a temp ban wait it out.
Thema:

1. Account Temp Banned for communication: First-time mom reporting, This has been happening over ... - Similar Threads - Account Temp Banned

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  6. Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account: I need a temp ban for 1 month. Is there a XBLPET Staff member that can issue it? I did something that violated MY rules Not the code of conduct of myself. f09db3e2-a855-461e-a87f-77ce362e1ec2
  7. Account/Console Temp Ban Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account/Console Temp Ban Issue: Let me detail my issue as quickly and with as much information as I can. I got a suspension on the 9th of this month for apparently posting inappropriate content in a looking for group post....
  8. No Help on my account being temp suspended and no one responding on that forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Help on my account being temp suspended and no one responding on that forum: I am looking for help on my account that was suspended last Thursday Morning for supposed "Modding or Hacking" which I have not done on any of my consoles and the second bullet said intentionally...
  9. xbox live account got temp banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account got temp banned: my main Xbox account got temp suspended since last Thursday. and I did not get an e-mail saying why this has happened. the gamer tag is: Windaria email and other questions on account, will be...
  10. Cant switch GamerTag to temp account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant switch GamerTag to temp account: Hi, I'm trying to switch my existing GamerTag to another live account that I've created temporarily (as per instructions here:) Error 0x8015402d | Microsoft Account Error | Xbox 360 Error I'm...