Account Suspention

Discus and support Account Suspention in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been suspended for voice communication and harassment abuse and threat I have not done any of these I only talk to people I know and I never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zyrk, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Zyrk
    Zyrk Guest

Account Suspention

I have been suspended for voice communication and harassment abuse and threat I have not done any of these I only talk to people I know and I never message other people unless they need help I hope the you can lift these suspensions. Thank you

:)

2. GFW Thomas
    GFW Thomas Guest
    Locked: getting banned mistake

Please post in the account suspention forum.

GFW Thomas, Jul 20, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    account suspention

You will more than likely need to speak either with support or billing about this issue.

onyxishere, Jul 20, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Account Suspention

You can view your ban and the reason at
    enforcement.xbox.com
    and file a case review from there if the ban is eligible. The enforcement team does not use these forums.

bowski477, Jul 20, 2017
  5. GFW Thomas Win User

Locked: getting banned mistake

Please post in the account suspention forum.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Xbox enforcement

Hello,

If the account was not set as the home console before the suspention was issued it cannot be changed.
  7. Humunculy Win User

Temporarily suspended but have received no information about it?!

The email should be sent at the same moment of the suspention on the email that is linked with the account so there SHOUDL be info
  8. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Account Suspention

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5
  9. Smwutches Win User

Account Suspention

If you already submitted a case review and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
Thema:

Account Suspention

1. Account Suspention - Similar Threads - Account Suspention

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  4. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  7. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  8. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  9. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  10. I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...: I got perminant suspention for accidentally clicking Osama bin lardin as a gamerpic but it was an accident and for think I should be suspended for an accident Can you help? I'm in an f1 23...