Account Suspensions are out of control. Stop letting Microsoft do this

Discus and support Account Suspensions are out of control. Stop letting Microsoft do this in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft is seriously getting out of control with their comms and account suspensions. Why do we let them get away with this complete nonsense after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lI ViP3R II, Oct 27, 2016.

1. lI ViP3R II
    lI ViP3R II Guest

Microsoft is seriously getting out of control with their comms and account suspensions. Why do we let them get away with this complete nonsense after how much we pay for their systems, games, and services??

I played 2 games of Gears of War 4 today after not playing xbox for almost 2 weeks. During the second game someone hides in a corner, kills me, and then humps me in game. I send them a message asking them if they were "playing with themselves while hiding
    back there" and get my account and comms suspended for two weeks??

This is completely insane. I'm playing a game running around blowing someones head off and screaming profanities (my character in game) and yet I send one text to someone with a VERY non offensive statement after they metaphorically hump me in-game and I
    lose what I JUST PAID FOR??

This Enforcement Team nonsense has got to stop. We pay our hard earned money for these services just to have power hungry Microsoft screw us over repeatedly. This needs to change now.

:)

lI ViP3R II, Oct 27, 2016
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    3 bans at once for 1 action?

100 day suspensions are issued due to multiple violations of the ToU/CoC.

They do not show on the enforcement site & can not be appealed.

Sounds like while investigating your case the enforcement team found other offences you had committed which is why your suspension was extended to 100 days.

Using a second account to avoid a suspension on your main account is also a violation of the code of conduct so console privilege suspensions are issued to stop people from doing this.

Nothing you can do but wait it out.

Daft Badger, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Why is all of my accounts still banned after the ban date is over

Sounds like a console privilege suspension.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct so console privilege suspensions are issued to stop this.

Daft Badger, Oct 27, 2016
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

... I do have to say that was a very poor choice of words to send in a message.

I mean if there was gamer that was not being a very nice gamer (or has a mouth), I don't think that Microsoft or anyone else would want to have that gamer in the Xbox Live ecosystem.

Now, It might not have been just one single incident where you may not have fought was a problem or did not think anyone reported you.

Please go to http://enforcement.xbox.com and sign in and see what the reason you were suspended from voice communications.

You also accepted the ToU's and other agreements that state your account can be enforced if you decide to not follow the guidelines listed in the Terms of Use.

(also please refrain from using words that evolve sexual orientation on the forums. -- aka say ****.)

Hope that helps

MB5656, Oct 27, 2016
  5. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    as live is a global service and for families too then there are rules in place. it can be to easy to offend someone somewhere in the world and they have to take that into account, they have to incorporate rules and politics globally. it might be acceptable
    bantor to your own country but can be very offensive to others.

this same thing happens on other platforms also, so before sending that kind of text again I would think about if it would be offensive to you, as to what the player was doing in the game then ignore it, most likely got teabagged which is just a simple way
    of saying " you got owned ".

Farscape247, Oct 28, 2016
  6. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    (not sure why Teabagging was bleeped while teabagged was not.--oh well new forums) But I mean you could submit a review of that player for unsupportive play next time.

MB5656, Oct 29, 2016
  7. I agree with you. My account got suspended for 2 weeks. I was playing division, this guy and his team were triple teaming me. Then my team got on, we wrecked them. I sent him a message (not being serious at all, I was just trash talking like everyone else
    does) saying, "all you guys can do is jump someone, you guys suck." Maybe, I shouldn't haven sent that but, why get banned for it when this dude said way worse stuff to me? I'm pretty sure he did not get banned or get his account looked into for saying stuff
    like "you have no friends, pathetic." Really? But, I'm the one who gets banned just by picking and trash talking like everyone else does. Especially, on that specific game.

This Is Rated M, Nov 7, 2016
  8. Lucifer6six6
    Lucifer6six6 Guest

Yea they are... I ended up getting a double suspension (Not sure how that happens anyways) all because a chick and her 5 guy friends were in a lobby and I kicked there **** on CoD, in the lobby, I was called a p*ssy n*gger b*tch, A fa**ot, that I need to
    die, that I should go drink bleach, pretty much everything in the book from the chick and the 5 guys.... All I said to them was That they need to go back to cutting themselves for attention then left the lobby and reported all 6 of them.... And I was the
    one that got a 14 day chat suspension. Then 4 days after that I ended up getting a 14 day Xbox Ban (No gaming or anything) because I apparently harassed someone in a message (Which is bull, because I was already chat suspended from that cut yourself comment)
    and I appealed and got the same copy paste automated response that I got for appealing my first suspension.

Lucifer6six6, Nov 7, 2016
  9. Lucifer6six6
    Lucifer6six6 Guest
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

So apparently I cant edit my comment. So here it is. This is a screenshot of my chat with a Xbox support agent where even he says that I should not have received a 2nd suspension because there is no way that I could have talked/sent a person a message to abuse
    and/or harass them. XBLPET Needs to either be replaced with new people, or they need to actually do their job.

Lucifer6six6, Nov 7, 2016
  10. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Support agents don't make those decision and should not be commenting on them one way or the other as that is the sole responsibility of the enforcement team.

{Parity}, Nov 20, 2016
  11. It's simple... play online and dont speak/write to other users.

Mário Dantas, Nov 30, 2016
  12. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey guys -

We are unable to assist or provide information regarding any actions taken by the Xbox Live Enforcement team. You will want to refer to the >>Enforcement<<
    website for any and all future information.

Thanks for understanding.

Miss Bijoux, Oct 31, 2018
  13. {Parity} Win User

Snip

http://imgur.com/a/KC857

So apparently I cant edit my comment. So here it is. This is a screenshot of my chat with a Xbox support agent where even he says that I should not have received a 2nd suspension because there is no way that I could have talked/sent a person a message to abuse
    and/or harass them. XBLPET Needs to either be replaced with new people, or they need to actually do their job.
    Support agents don't make those decision and should not be commenting on them one way or the other as that is the sole responsibility of the enforcement team.
  14. This Is Rated M Win User

I agree with you. My account got suspended for 2 weeks. I was playing division, this guy and his team were triple teaming me. Then my team got on, we wrecked them. I sent him a message (not being serious at all, I was just trash talking like everyone else
    does) saying, "all you guys can do is jump someone, you guys suck." Maybe, I shouldn't haven sent that but, why get banned for it when this dude said way worse stuff to me? I'm pretty sure he did not get banned or get his account looked into for saying stuff
    like "you have no friends, pathetic." Really? But, I'm the one who gets banned just by picking and trash talking like everyone else does. Especially, on that specific game.
  15. MB5656 Win User

as live is a global service and for families too then there are rules in place. it can be to easy to offend someone somewhere in the world and they have to take that into account, they have to incorporate rules and politics globally. it might be acceptable
    bantor to your own country but can be very offensive to others.

this same thing happens on other platforms also, so before sending that kind of text again I would think about if it would be offensive to you, as to what the player was doing in the game then ignore it, most likely got teabagged which is just a simple way
    of saying " you got owned ".
    (not sure why Teabagging was bleeped while teabagged was not.--oh well new forums) But I mean you could submit a review of that player for unsupportive play next time.
  16. Mário Dantas Win User

It's simple... play online and dont speak/write to other users.
  17. Lucifer6six6 Win User

Snip
    http://imgur.com/a/KC857

Thema:

1. Account Suspensions are out of control. Stop letting Microsoft do this - Similar Threads - Account Suspensions are

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  4. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  5. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  6. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  7. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  8. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  9. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  10. Xbox Account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account suspension.: So I have been an avid gamer for 17 years. I am a Microsoft player primarily. Pc and Xbox ofc. I have played on the same account for 8 years since i created it on Xbox One. I had a different...