Account Suspension - Marketplace theft/ Unauthorised Refunds?

Discus and support Account Suspension - Marketplace theft/ Unauthorised Refunds? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been given an account suspension due to marketplace theft/ unauthorised refunds. After submitting a case review I was told the decision was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LegendIAM1026, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Account Suspension - Marketplace theft/ Unauthorised Refunds?

I have been given an account suspension due to marketplace theft/ unauthorised refunds. After submitting a case review I was told the decision was upheld and now cannot submit another review. It was only through submitting this review that I found the specific
    reason (unauthorised refunds) why I was banned, so could not write suitable and specific comments to defend my account. After contacting Xbox Support several times and dealing with rude customer service and being lead in circles. One team member telling me
    he will fix it and another saying to just serve the suspension. As an Xbox member of 10 years I have never been treated so appallingly. Xbox support have confirmed they have issued refunds due to my account being hacked over the past year and buying a lot
    microsoft points. Even with this being confirmed, and receiving a refund for UFC 2 as the price was reduced after the day I bought it. These were all authorised transfers and can be found in the Xbox support history. However, after being bounced around I was
    consistently told there was nothing that they could do.

Has anyone else had this issue? And if so how did you resolve it?

:)

LegendIAM1026, Feb 19, 2017
  2. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    BANNED!!!

you have to post in the suspension forum but they will not answer about account theft as there is a sticky in the suspension forum that will tell you all they will tell you about marketplace theft.

davemcfly85, Feb 19, 2017
  3. 4 months of Gold for $4.00, (FROM XBOX SITE)

I see you visiting the account suspension forum pretty soon for theft of marketplace content.

Covert Affairs-9D152A5A-7B0C-4CF8-9CC5-37C5F386B15, Feb 19, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Marketplace theft is a serious infraction of the Code of Conduct and a careful investigation is led to establish that. If the verdict was upheld there is nothing else you can do.

Just read the Code of Conduct and in my opinion make a fresh start with a different account

M3tal Daz3, Feb 19, 2017
  5. But it's a mistake on their behalf not mine. All the refunds have been authorised by Microsoft so it's not 'theft'.

6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    which would've unauthorized access case

Did you file an unauthorized access case or did you just tell your bank

If you told your bank that's why

You must go thru the unauthorized access case first

ngocphi, Feb 19, 2017
  7. In both cases of fraud, I went through the Xbox support system and they have it in their history. Also, I was refunded the difference for UFC 2. As the game was reduced from £30 to £7 a day after I bought it and they refunded me the difference. Really confused
    about the whole thing!

8. Account Suspension - Marketplace theft/ Unauthorised Refunds?

Very interesting scenario. You learn really serious stuff just vising the Xbox account section and learning from other people's fate.

ShockedSinger48, Oct 31, 2018
  9. ShockedSinger48 Win User

Marketplace theft is a serious infraction of the Code of Conduct and a careful investigation is led to establish that. If the verdict was upheld there is nothing else you can do.

Just read the Code of Conduct and in my opinion make a fresh start with a different account

But it's a mistake on their behalf not mine. All the refunds have been authorised by Microsoft so it's not 'theft'.

In both cases of fraud, I went through the Xbox support system and they have it in their history. Also, I was refunded the difference for UFC 2. As the game was reduced from £30 to £7 a day after I bought it and they refunded me the difference. Really confused
    about the whole thing!
    Very interesting scenario. You learn really serious stuff just vising the Xbox account section and learning from other people's fate.
  10. ngocphi Win User

But it's a mistake on their behalf not mine. All the refunds have been authorised by Microsoft so it's not 'theft'.

11. LegendIAM1026 Win User

In both cases of fraud, I went through the Xbox support system and they have it in their history. Also, I was refunded the difference for UFC 2. As the game was reduced from £30 to £7 a day after I bought it and they refunded me the difference. Really confused
    about the whole thing!
  12. LegendIAM1026 Win User

13. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Thema:

1. Account Suspension - Marketplace theft/ Unauthorised Refunds? - Similar Threads - Account Suspension Marketplace

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  7. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. Xbox Account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account suspension.: So I have been an avid gamer for 17 years. I am a Microsoft player primarily. Pc and Xbox ofc. I have played on the same account for 8 years since i created it on Xbox One. I had a different...
  10. Rewards Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rewards Account Suspension: I have had my Rewards account suspended. I have read through most of the responses to similar posts and it seems as if there is no fix. Has anyone been able to speak with someone over the phone or...