Account Suspension Lifted But Not Really...?

Discus and support Account Suspension Lifted But Not Really...? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a suspension for using a code I purchased from g2a and I have since been in contact with the enforcement team's Crimson. The suspension has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mantian801, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Mantian801
    Mantian801 Guest

I received a suspension for using a code I purchased from g2a and I have since been in contact with the enforcement team's Crimson. The suspension has been lifted from my account online on the website, but not from my actual XBox One. It still shows the
    account is suspended from all social functions. I have contacted customer support over this issue and we have tried a couple of troubleshooting methods i.e.: Resetting my console, powering off the console and waiting 1 minute and restarting. Nothing has worked.
    Please help!!

:)

Mantian801, Sep 18, 2018
  2. WrecKleSs Qv
    WrecKleSs Qv Guest
    Suspension not lifted but over

my suspension is over but it has not been lifted i cant go into parties or message people how long will i not be able to if it is over

WrecKleSs Qv, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Account Suspension Lifted But Not Really...? Part 2

It allowed you to add the account back to the xbox after removing it?

steeledwand7664, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Account Suspension Lifted But Not Really...?

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 18, 2018
  5. I didnt knew someone could get banned for using codes from G2A

HyperVenom523, Sep 18, 2018
  6. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    It might just be taking a little while for it to update the information on your console.

LegoNinja187, Sep 18, 2018
  7. Try re-adding your account. That might refresh everything.

Radiant Sword X, Sep 18, 2018
  8. Account Suspension Lifted But Not Really...?

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action. If the account is still marked with the suspension.
    For information about the ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    Enforcement website.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: