Account Suspension Lifted But Not Really...? Part 2

Discus and support Account Suspension Lifted But Not Really...? Part 2 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I asked about this earlier but was unable to respond to the messages of help as it was closed prematurely. I have indeed tried removing my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mantian801, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Mantian801
    Mantian801 Guest

I asked about this earlier but was unable to respond to the messages of help as it was closed prematurely.

I have indeed tried removing my account from the xbox and retrieving it as well as resetting the console and unhoooking it from the power source for 5 minutes. Nothing has worked. My enforcement page says that I have a perfect record as the suspension was
    lifted three days ago. I have contacted customer support and they tried to help me as best as they could but ultimately led me to post here.

So here I am, asking for help as there is no way that I can get in contact with the enforcement team/agent that was in charge of my account.

10/10 would not recommend g2a to anyone, by the way.

:)

Mantian801, Sep 19, 2018
  2. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Account Suspension Lifted But Not Really...? Part 3

Case Review
    Hello,
    Mantian801

Thank you for contacting Forum support

Sorry to hear about this ongoing issue but we do recommend enforcement.

Please go to enforcement.xbox.com for more support or try to file for a

Case Review

If the account does not show the account is banned as stated by the post above contact a live agent to escalate the case.

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Mantian801
    Mantian801 Guest
    Account Suspension Lifted But Not Really...? Part 3

The gamertag in question is: (Removed by Moderator-Personal Information)

This is the THIRD TIME I am asking about this, as my questions continue to be ignored and not answered correctly.

My account was suspended for using a code I purchased on g2a for Gold.

I submitted a review and the suspension was "lifted" from my account as I provided the receipt of said purchase from g2a to the enforcement team's agent, Crimson.

The "lifted" suspension is only showing on the website and not on any other device.

I have tried troubleshooting with the help of THREE different support agents, to no avail.

The methods that were tried are as follows: Removing, then recovering, said account to my console. No dice. Next was signing out, powering off, removing power cable, and waiting 5 minutes. Nothing. The next step was to post on this lovely forum, with the
    same asinine response from two "agents" to contact the enforcement team through my case review. Well, since the suspension was "LIFTED" I can no longer talk to the agent, a "Crimson", to look into this kerfuffle.

According to the website, all systems should be a go, HOWEVER, my xbox continues to tell me that I am still suspended and cannot use any social functions.

I find this increasingly frustrating as I received this suspension, after over TEN YEARS on xbox live with ZERO problems or complaints against my account.

Why is this so damn hard for anyone to figure and why is the enforcement team hidden from ANY sort of communication to help me?

I will post screenshots if need be of what I am dealing with.

Mantian801, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Mantian801
    Mantian801 Guest

The account name in question is Mantian

Mantian801, Sep 19, 2018
  5. It allowed you to add the account back to the xbox after removing it?

steeledwand7664, Sep 19, 2018
  6. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya, Mantian!

Paul here from the Xbox forum Team here to assist however I can. With this specific issue I will have to refer you to our enforcement team. They can be reached at

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    for any questions regarding enforcement action all the answers will be on the enforcement website. It is unfortunate as to this issue happening and you have my best wishes in getting
    this issue resolved.

Sincerely,

Paul from Xbox Forums!

XBF Paul M, Sep 20, 2018
  7. Mantian801
    Mantian801 Guest
    I can't reach them there, there is no way for me to contact them as the ticket or suspension or whatever you call it is closed and there is nothing I can do to get in contact with them. I don't know how many more ways I can say it, I CAN'T CHAT WITH THE
    ENFORCEMENT TEAM BECAUSE THE ISSUE HAS BEEN "RESOLVED". When in all reality, nothing has happened.

Mantian801, Sep 20, 2018
  8. Mantian801
    Mantian801 Guest

This is what I see, tell me, please, where I can get in contact with the ghosts that are the enforcement team?
    Account Suspension Lifted But Not Really...? Part 2 [​IMG]

Mantian801, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: