Account suspension I don't know why said I got account suspension

Discus and support Account suspension I don't know why said I got account suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think it I'm fair of you guys to ban me for using inappropriate language when this gentleman decides to call me of "fat ****" And has no sense of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RGS Ritalin, Jun 25, 2017.

1. RGS Ritalin
    RGS Ritalin Guest

I think it I'm fair of you guys to ban me for using inappropriate language when this gentleman decides to call me of "fat ****" And has no sense of respect for anybody else online and thinks it's OK to get away with this you guys need to start fixing this
    crap.

Account suspension I don't know why said I got account suspension [​IMG]

:)

RGS Ritalin, Jun 25, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    i got an account suspension

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you will need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Jun 25, 2017
  3. i got an account suspension

i got an suspension for not speaking in a party with some kids please help

ExpertTim1122, Jun 25, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

In situations like that, it's best to file a complaint on them so the enforcement team will investigate them and take action instead of responding to them. It's also not a good idea to post the offensive messages on the forums.

Smwutches, Jun 25, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

In situations like that, it's best to file a complaint on them so the enforcement team will investigate them and take action instead of responding to them. It's also not a good idea to post the offensive messages on the forums.
  6. OGBanks1 Win User

Can't sign in on enforcement.xbox.com

hey i got a permanent suspension on my account last and i dont know why i was at work all day
  7. CilinderDLC Win User

Profile Ban

As i said, they don't answer the question jut got this.

"Apologies, but this forum is solely for the purpose of learning the reasoning behind individual Xbox LIVE account suspensions. "
  8. Smwutches Win User

i got an account suspension

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you will need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. RK Fury Win User

case review

Supporters or Ambassador?

The community supporters don't have anything to do with suspensions.

You'll need to go here to fix anything. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    an xbox supporter like I said not an ambassador and I don't know where to go from there I was told to fill in a case review but I am unable to do it after my account got lifted off its suspension
Thema:

1. Account suspension I don't know why said I got account suspension - Similar Threads - Account suspension don't

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  7. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. Xbox Account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account suspension.: So I have been an avid gamer for 17 years. I am a Microsoft player primarily. Pc and Xbox ofc. I have played on the same account for 8 years since i created it on Xbox One. I had a different...
  10. Who can I speak to regarding the suspension of an account? I know the rules so I don't want...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I speak to regarding the suspension of an account? I know the rules so I don't want...: My account has been suspended again and I would love to know why? I want to speak to a person that can give me answers to my questions please. 52f9f98b-ba50-4c06-919f-52d1f58cec91