Account suspension. How to fix

Discus and support Account suspension. How to fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Live account was suspended yesterday and says that i will be able to reconnect on 1/31/2014 but i have tried reconnecting and it still will not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StealthyHail466, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Account suspension. How to fix

My Xbox Live account was suspended yesterday and says that i will be able to reconnect on 1/31/2014 but i have tried reconnecting and it still will not let me. I was told that the enforcement team is who i need to speak with on this. If i can please get
    some answers on how to fix this i would really appreciate it

:)

StealthyHail466, Jan 31, 2014
  2. Ashurus
    Ashurus Guest
    Accounts suspension *Please Fix*

My half brother was playing my Xbox, long story short he sent someone a message calling them a “lil bitch” and I got suspended for it which is complete malarkey. All I want is for someone to fix my issue since the enforcement team takes FOREVER to review
    the case review thing.

Thanks.

Ashurus, Jan 31, 2014
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Accounts suspension *Please Fix*

Xbox Live is a social platform, and we love hearing about players sharing their experience with friends and family. Xbox Live is at its best when everyone joins in the fun!

However, as the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation, but because the account was used to commit a violation.
    Even if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable.

If you wish to restrict usage of your account you can set up a passkey on
    Xbox 360
    or
    Xbox One
    . And thanks to the benefits of
    Home Gold
    , it’s easier than ever for every member of the household to create their own Xbox Live account!

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

OK Fowl, Jan 31, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Suspensions are lifted at approximately the same time of day they were enforced. So even though it is the 31st, it is possible that the suspension won't be lifted until 11:59PM. If you still have issues after today, you would need to post here for an official
    answer from the enforcement team -
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Smwutches, Jan 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: