Account Suspension Glitch?

Discus and support Account Suspension Glitch? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I’m not suspended, I can still play Xbox Live no problem, I wasn’t notifed anywhere else that my account was suspended, not even an email or Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SoulShredder8, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Account Suspension Glitch?

So I’m not suspended, I can still play Xbox Live no problem, I wasn’t notifed anywhere else that my account was suspended, not even an email or Xbox message, but everytime I sign onto Xbox Game Pass Mobile App, this message pops up. Is this something I should worry about or is it just a glitch?
    Account Suspension Glitch? [​IMG]

:)

SoulShredder8, Apr 28, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @SoulShredder8, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. We don't have access to get information about your case because it's related to the enforcement team; However, you can access the link below to submit a case review to get further information.

The link: How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. SoulShredder8 Win User

Well as best as I can tell, after following the information on how to submit a case review, I don’t have any record of a case in the last 12 months and therefore can’t request a review. I don’t believe I have a case and haven’t been suspended for anything in the last 12 months to my knowledge, however everytime I sign into the Xbox Game Pass Mobile App on my iPhone, it tells me my account has been suspended. I then follow the link and it doesn’t show me a record of suspensions or cases, and I can still play Xbox Live. So I wasn’t confused so much about the process of fixing a suspension so much as I was wondering if the Xbox Game Pass Mobile App was just bugged and I should disregard the notices as a developer bug or something.
  4. PCPxR5z Win User

Very serious issue

Thanks, but nobody accessed my account. They somehow glitched the messages to send from my account.. and Enforcement.xbox.com says that I have like 8 suspensions.
  5. Smwutches Win User

my account says it got permently suspended

The change is intentional as the message about permanent bans was a glitch. You were always meant to get your account back.

14 day suspensions are possible.
  6. DanielGiffin Win User

my account says it got permently suspended

i have a similar question to someone's so okay if the permit suspension is just a glitch how long can we expect to wait for our accounts to get back?
Thema:

1. Account Suspension Glitch? - Similar Threads - Account Suspension Glitch

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  4. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  5. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  6. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  7. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  8. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  9. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  10. Xbox Account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account suspension.: So I have been an avid gamer for 17 years. I am a Microsoft player primarily. Pc and Xbox ofc. I have played on the same account for 8 years since i created it on Xbox One. I had a different...