Account suspended until I pay for membership but I can't do it from my Xbox and forgot ...

Discus and support Account suspended until I pay for membership but I can't do it from my Xbox and forgot ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to log into my Xbox account it says "Your membership is suspended until you pay for it. You'll need to do this on another device. On a PC or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IlllITIlllI1IlT, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Account suspended until I pay for membership but I can't do it from my Xbox and forgot ...

When I try to log into my Xbox account it says "Your membership is suspended until you pay for it. You'll need to do this on another device. On a PC or mobile device, go to
    Sign in to your Microsoft account and fix how you pay for your membership" The problem is I haven't actually signed into my xbox account for years it automatically signs in when I turn on
    my xbox and they wont let me add my credit card to the account on me xbox I need to sign in on my computer and I have absolutely no idea what my log in information is I haven't used it in years

:)

IlllITIlllI1IlT, Jul 25, 2016
  2. Prado2021
    Prado2021 Guest
    Forgot email address

I completely forgot my email address account for my second Xbox live account

The only thing I know is my gamertag

In my screen appears the message saying "Your membership is suspended until you pay for it" so I went to the website but it told me to sign in into my email account but I forgot which one did I used and know I can't play online

If someone can help me please

Prado2021, Jul 25, 2016
  3. Being charged $59.99 for account, however I used a prepaid card for a membership. Please help!

I tried to sign into my Xbox360 and I got this message:

"Your membership has been suspended until you pay for it. You'll need to do this on another device."

I put in a prepaid card when my membership ran out, but now I'm suspended from my account until I "fix how you pay for your membership."

The credit card that is on my account has not been in service for close to a year. Every prompt I get tells me to update my credit card.

Do I have to?

Is there a way to take the credit card info out?

Deadpool isOats, Jul 25, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Account suspended until I pay for membership but I can't do it from my Xbox and forgot ...

Smwutches, Jul 25, 2016
  5. Gostaria de saber pq não eta liberado o meu x-box live, ja fi alteração do cartão

[Translation: I wonder cuz this not released my x-box live, ja fi change
    card]

RICORIBEIROVASC, Jul 26, 2016
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    MeaslyLotus - please direct all billing questions to phone support as no one here can help. Click the link below to get the number for your region.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  7. onyxishere Win User

Account suspended until I pay for membership but I can't do it from my Xbox and forgot login info(different account)

MeaslyLotus - please direct all billing questions to phone support as no one here can help. Click the link below to get the number for your region.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Smwutches Win User

Account suspended until I pay for membership but I can't do it from my Xbox and forgot login info(different account)

9. RICORIBEIROVASC Win User

Gostaria de saber pq não eta liberado o meu x-box live, ja fi alteração do cartão

[Translation: I wonder cuz this not released my x-box live, ja fi change
    card]
  10. ngocphi Win User

deleting my banking cards

If it is attached to an active membership or your account is suspended until you update your payment options then you can't

If it is attached to an active membership and you have more then 1 month left then you can call xbox support to remove it

If you are suspended for payment options you must pay off the outstanding balance with another payment option as removing the card won't remove the balance
  11. Contractify Win User

Account suspended until you update your payment option

It says that my membership is suspended until I update my payment option but I already updated it and I still can't get my membership unsuspended.
Thema:

1. Account suspended until I pay for membership but I can't do it from my Xbox and forgot ... - Similar Threads - Account suspended until

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  7. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  8. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  9. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  10. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...