Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.

Discus and support Account suspended, payment issue and error messages. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to get in contact about an issue, but asking a gamer in the community did not get me very far and the calling option seems... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RJFPS, Aug 28, 2023.

1. RJFPS
    RJFPS Guest

Hello,

I have been trying to get in contact about an issue, but asking a gamer in the community did not get me very far and the calling option seems to be unavailable to me lately. Start of August I decided to switch from game pass ultimate to game pass PC, as I did not need the ultimate perks. I have always been paying through PayPal, as this is the easiest option in Europe. I do not own a credit card as it is not as common here. Mid August my account should've switched from Ultimate to PC, but on later inspection I found out the payment logs mention 10 euros being paid back to me, instead of me paying 10 euros to Microsoft. The switch should've happened on the 17th of August. In the weekend of the 19th and 20th I recall playing some games, but as of Monday 21 I could not start any game, or download new ones. It tells me I need to be subscribed to game pass, even though I already am. Clicking subscribe sends me an error message (1). I then tried cancelling my subscription and re-subscribing, but this also returns an error message (2). Then, i tried switching payment methods but again, only error messages (3). I do not know what to do, a chat with a 'community gamer' revealed that my account is suspended, but my account tab says I still have a subscription to game pass PC until half September. It also says my account is supposed to switch to game pass PC from ultimate on the 17th of August, even though this should've happened 10 days ago. Any ideas?

Error messages:

(1): DqQKCXsUJ2/P3y7IIaOjD9.137

(2): QcONKtNHbqnu6kuJcHwhgF.53.2

(3): QcONKtNHbqnu6kuJcHwhgF.66.2

:)

RJFPS, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi RJFPS,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox account. I understand how frustrating it can be to encounter error messages and have trouble getting in touch with support.

Based on the information you've provided; it seems that your account has been suspended due to a payment issue. The error messages you're receiving when trying to subscribe or switch payment methods are likely related to this suspension.

To resolve this issue, you'll need to contact our live Xbox support directly. You mentioned that you've had trouble getting in touch with them, but I recommend trying again since this is already outside of our support boundaries here in the Community since we do not have the tools needed to assist this kind of concern. You can try these steps below to contact our live Xbox support:

1. Go to: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)
    3. If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.
    4. Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.
    5. Click Contact us
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.
    8. On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.

If still you are unable to reach our live support through those steps above, go back to this page: Contact us | Xbox Support then select the Ask a question option under Try our virtual agent section and enter this exact phrase: Talk to an agent.

When you contact support, be sure to provide them with as much information as possible about your account and the error messages you're receiving. They may ask you to provide additional information or take certain steps to resolve the issue.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live account.

Have you tried redeeming the card on the console? Error messages on the console are the ones we would need to narrow down the issue.

If you are getting a message that you've been suspended for payment issues, the card number could be the issue. If you had auto-renewal on, but they were unable to charge your account they would suspend your account until you pay off the balance you owe.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

conta bloquada para compra o gold[Account blocked for purchase the gold]

Hi Denise,

Thanks for your post! Have you been receiving any error messages indicating a block on your ability to purchase? If your subscription is suspended, check out this article:

Update Payment Info to Continue your Xbox Subscription
    to fix a related issue.

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.
  5. nialldowney Win User

billing issue caused problem with connecting to live?

If there is an issue with the billing on your account when you go to sign in you should receive an error message. " your account has been suspended due to a problem with your payment option" if this is the case give xbox support a call. If not do a connection
    test and post the details in more info here.

Thanks
  6. JustinCasper Win User

What happens when i remove my credit card?

Great answer RED SHIFT1!! But I do want to add on to your suspension question, so you know for all future references with payment options and things. Whenever you get a message that your account has been suspended due to payment option, it is because you
    need to update your account information with a valid credit card or debit card. That is the only way you will get suspended due to payment options error.
Thema:

1. Account suspended, payment issue and error messages. - Similar Threads - Account suspended payment

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  5. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  6. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  7. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  8. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  9. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  10. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...