Account suspended because of payment option.

Discus and support Account suspended because of payment option. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The title says it all. Wont let me sign on unless I have updated payment option, problem is I have 2 months left and my bank is dry at the moment. Why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XGN Gungnir, Jan 1, 2014.

1. XGN Gungnir
    XGN Gungnir Guest

The title says it all. Wont let me sign on unless I have updated payment option, problem is I have 2 months left and my bank is dry at the moment. Why is my account suspened?

:)

XGN Gungnir, Jan 1, 2014
  2. nin3three
    nin3three Guest
    suspended because of payment options

So i tried to sign in to live yesterday and i get a message saying "your account has been suspended due to a problem with your payment option.Please use a different payment option or update your current information in account management." but when i try
    to add a new credit card on billing.microsoft.com it says it cannot complete the operation and the bank said it should work fine,but what i dont understand is what are microsoft charging me for anyways because i still have 2 months gold left??

nin3three, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Suspended because of payment option?

Striker: just call up phone support in your region (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx) and they will help you sort out what you owe and need to pay.

Mister Gwyther, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Account suspended because of payment option.

Hello @Jagd Defore!

The best thing you could do is contact
    Xbox Support
    since they will have to look into your account/billing information.

Hope this helps!

Killerbee OWN, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: