Account Stolen/Lost

Discus and support Account Stolen/Lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've recently lost my account due to somebody I don't even know. I will everything to achieve my account back. here are some proof of my account being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YnR Clothing, Mar 25, 2017.

1. YnR Clothing
    YnR Clothing Guest

Account Stolen/Lost

I've recently lost my account due to somebody I don't even know. I will everything to achieve my account back. here are some proof of my account being stolen. I will provide as much information as i could if this case can go any further.

Gamertag: Yrni

Account Stolen/Lost [​IMG]

:)

YnR Clothing, Mar 25, 2017
  2. AshNickDad01
    AshNickDad01 Guest
    Account stolen

I was just wondering if anyone else has had their account stolen. I have a open ticket with Xbox Support. But I am looking for any other advice. I do not understand how the email on my sons account got changed and now we can not access it. Thanks in advance.

AshNickDad01, Mar 25, 2017
  3. bigDblok177
    bigDblok177 Guest
    My account was hacked into

My account got hacked and membership was stolen too.... Xbox didn't refund me for anything.... Lost $107 of my family plan....

bigDblok177, Mar 25, 2017
  4. Account Stolen/Lost

Hey, Yrni!

While I am incredibly sorry to see any unauthorized access issues with your account, we are unable to assist with these types of issues on the forums. If you haven't already, please

call phone support
    for assistance with recovering your account.

I do hope everything is recovered well! Please keep us updated on the situation. Account Stolen/Lost :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Mar 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account Stolen/Lost