Account stolen and login info changed apart from username.

Discus and support Account stolen and login info changed apart from username. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive seen a tiktok about some MMO Minecraft server, i tried to log in with my username ( SsiposS ) and both the password and the email got changed,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sipos2601, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Sipos2601
    Sipos2601 Guest

Ive seen a tiktok about some MMO Minecraft server, i tried to log in with my username ( SsiposS ) and both the password and the email got changed, somehow it got some strange email ( si*****@epix.net ). I have an email from mojang ( Wed, 6 Apr 2022 at 22:08 ) since i migrated from mojang to microsoft so i know im using the right username and email to login into the account. I would be happy to provide a screenshot of the email but it wont allow me to upload it.

:)

Sipos2601, Jun 27, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

logging into third party Minecraft launchers is at the users discretion, some of them are not real and just harvest your email and password. i would take this as a warning about logging into third party programs that have no affiliation with Microsoft.
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

You may need to fill out the account recovery form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If it doesn't work, you may have to contact Xbox support for advanced account recovery:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Just a reminder that please avoid sharing personal information including your email address. In the community forums no one, including Microsoft support, can review account information.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. Geth Win User

Tracking xbox

Also if you have access to a computer I recommend removing all card info and changing all your credentials for login as well if it was stolen.

Sorry if it was.
  5. noboundz Win User

if your xbox gets stolen is there any way to trak it ?

Yeah, if something gets stolen, call the police. You'll also want to change the password(s) on your account(s) so they can't be accessed from the stolen Xbox. You may also wish to contact Support and report the stolen console/ accounts just in case credit
    card info has been used, or something's been done on or to the account that would get it banned.
  6. MoniqueCowart Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

I have found a fix for this for my 2 kids switches. Apparently when you create an account with microsoft and use it to log into minecraft it creates an xbox account for you and assigns a auto generated username. All i had to do wasgo to xbox website on
    my comp and login using the microsoft login info. Once it logged into the account i went under settings and changed the gamer tag.
Thema:

1. Account stolen and login info changed apart from username. - Similar Threads - Account stolen login

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  4. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  5. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  6. Stolen account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen account: My main Microsoft account was stolen, I don't know how, and the email was changed. I sent 2 emails to Microsoft but got no response. Please help me. 082b4239-5807-4fc3-9d2a-aacca2b21ce2
  7. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  8. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  9. stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    stolen account: can somebody help me? my main microsoft account got stolen idk how, and the email was changerd, so i cant get it back. i send 2 emails to microsoft but i got no response. i tried anything, please...
  10. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...