Account sharing with my friend but i can't use his games and gold membership but he can, ...

Discus and support Account sharing with my friend but i can't use his games and gold membership but he can, ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It says that i switched between consoles 3 times and now i have to wait a year? Like my friend can use my games but i cant and not even his gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Modi39Uys, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Modi39Uys
    Modi39Uys Guest

Account sharing with my friend but i can't use his games and gold membership but he can, ...

It says that i switched between consoles 3 times and now i have to wait a year? Like my friend can use my games but i cant and not even his gold membership. I can use it only when he logs off and he always plays and i tried to make it my home xbox (his account)
    but it wont let me but he can, so pls, i want to set it as my home xbox but i can because of the limitation. Pls reset it so i can play his games and play online

:)

Modi39Uys, Aug 23, 2016
  2. can someone help me please ?

I did an account sharing with a friend but I can no longer play his games and he can't puts his xbox en xbox home it says that he can do it 3 times on a year what can i do now ?

BalaiUniforme63, Aug 23, 2016
  3. URGENT My Home Xbox One

Hey, I have an urgent problem. I have a friend that shared his account with me in my xbox one, and I tried to put his account as my home xbox, the problem is that when I tried it, my xbox said that "it can't be my home xbox - it have to be just one as principal...etc".
    I have two accounts more and they're not as my home xbox.

I tried to leave that behind but I download a game from his account and I can't play that game if he is not online in my xbox....

What can I do?

LittleLiar2613, Aug 23, 2016
  4. Account sharing with my friend but i can't use his games and gold membership but he can, ...

Marketplace theft includes, but isn’t limited to:

◦Getting, asking for, or using redemption codes illegitimately

◦Transferring licenses to your console from an account that you didn’t create

◦Using a system glitch or loophole for financial gain

◦Using any sort of “shared” account to avoid having to pay for games or content

◦Successfully redeeming or giving away a code and contacting customer support claiming the code didn’t work

◦Attempting to defraud Microsoft or authorized agents

◦Fraudulently transferring content licenses

◦Sharing account credentials

◦Asking to be added to someone’s third party subscription (such as Netflix, Hulu, etc.), in order to avoid restrictions or payment

enforcement.xbox.com/.../StaySafe

RobertBuckalew, Aug 23, 2016
  5. Arminator Win User

First time user

[quote user="RunningRichw"]

My son has used xbox 360 without subscription to live for 1 year.

I have now purchased a 3m gold subscription and redeemed online - adding it to my microsoft account.

My son has a microsoft account he uses for email which is "family" linked to mine.

How do i "transfer" this credit to his profile on the xbox?

[/quote]

Unfortunately, you can't transfer Gold memberships like that.

On the Xbox One the "Home Console" can share the Gold membership to other accounts on that very console, but the Xbox 360 console can't do that.

You need to either buy a separate Gold membership for your son via Prepaid Gold cards, or subscribe to the Gold membership with his account.
  6. HassanB Win User

How will Live Home Gold work for multiple family members?

Hi,

I'll be happy to explain how it works. You're definitely on the right track here.

As long as you have 1 gamertag on the Xbox One console that has a gold membership, all profiles that sign into that Xbox One console will have a gold membership as well.

You are correct in that you can only have 1 gamertag per Microsoft Account (e-mail). If you wish for others to have a gamertag, you will need to make them their own e-mail address and then their own Xbox LIVE gamertag. As long as the account being created is
    under the age of 18, you will be asked to enter in a parental e-mail. This will allow you to control certain features of your child's account as well as access to the things they can and can't do on Xbox LIVE.

There's no need to sign up for another gold subscription. As long as at least 1 account on the console has a gold membership, that membership is shared with everyone on that console. This would mean that if your son goes to a friends house, he can also share
    his friends gold membership for the time that he is at his house.

The only issue with this is that your son would not be able to game on the Xbox 360 without a gold membership as this Xbox One Home Gold is not backwards compatible. Your son will also not be able to game online if he goes to a friends house and his friend
    does not have a gold subscription. This is meant for families that want their accounts separate but also don't wish to pay $60 for each family member to play online.

Hope that explains it a bit better.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Xbox LIVE GOLD second user.

If your son does not have a Gold membership he will not be able to play online games. You can share your membership with him on the Xbox One though. Go to Settings and scroll right until you see Add to Family. Add your son there and he will be able to
    use your Gold membership on his account.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Getting charged for 2nd subscription for family member in same home.

9. I Devil Virus Win User

I can not download my free copies of games with gold while still in gold membership

Correction : Since i can't modify or delete my post.

I'm using my main account which has no gold but i use my second account ZenMonk616 which has the gold membership to download thoses games.

So my second account Zenmonk616 has the gold membership and that's where i tried to download my free copies of the games and it's there where the membership expire the next month the 15 of april 2017.

My main account , is on xbox gold sharing but i know you can't dowload games with gold from sharing gold accounts!

But the problem is still there, i have my gold membership on my second account, i tried to download from there but nothing!!
Thema:

1. Account sharing with my friend but i can't use his games and gold membership but he can, ... - Similar Threads - Account sharing friend

2. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....
  5. How many people game share one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many people game share one account: How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21
  6. I have game pass family and friends on pc and i wish to know how to share the account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have game pass family and friends on pc and i wish to know how to share the account: I have game pass family and friends on pc and i wish to know how to share the account 7567db3a-c473-41da-8cd1-f0c4c18ae016
  7. How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?: I was playing Forza horizon 5 and shared my account with a friend so he could try out some cars, when i got back on the game later, it entirely reset all my data and I can’t find anything to get...
  8. cant get the game pass to work on the shared accounts of the friends and family pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cant get the game pass to work on the shared accounts of the friends and family pass: i have tried signing out and back in restarting the computers, sighing the account in on the accounts holders computer an still nothing 3e12d9ee-be20-44e3-9e9f-32cee3b520d9
  9. could i game share with a friend if some of my games are game shared from a diffrent account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    could i game share with a friend if some of my games are game shared from a diffrent account?: so pretty much my friend is getting an xbox and i want to gameshare to them so they get my games but i’m already some of my games are from gameshare from another account...
  10. EU COMPARTILHO UMA CONTA COM UM AMIGO (Mod Translation: I share an account with a friend )

in XBoX on Consoles
    EU COMPARTILHO UMA CONTA COM UM AMIGO (Mod Translation: I share an account with a friend ): Essa conta esta no meu e-mail. Meu amigo fica com ela como principal no console dele e nos dividimos o preço dos jogos , lives, EA acess etc... Otimo mais minha internet estava em manutenção...