Account Settings!!

Discus and support Account Settings!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to change my Account settings that i can join Teams and clubs at Forza but evertime when i press apply by the settings it says something went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Strese21, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Strese21
    Strese21 Guest

Account Settings!!

I want to change my Account settings that i can join Teams and clubs at Forza but evertime when i press apply by the settings it says something went wrong need help pls !

:)

Strese21, Oct 6, 2018
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to change Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings

You are allowed change the online safety and privacy settings for any profile on your console.

How to change your safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Go to Settings and Preferences and select Privacy and Online Settings.
    • Now change the settings.

How to change your child’s safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Proceed to Settings and Privacy and press Child.

Note: You’ll be asked for the parental Microsoft account in order to make changes to the child account’s safety settings.
    • Now change the settings.

kevin, Oct 6, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Account Change Question...

If the console is set as the account's home console. He can play all the games on his own account.

Additionally, if the console is not set as the account's home console and for some reason you don't want it to be, then the account just needs to be signed into and he can then play the games on his own account.

IndieRock, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Account Settings!!

If youre using a child account, you’ll need to sign into an adult account to change the settings. If youre on an adult account and its not saving your setting changes on console, try logging into xbox.com and changing your account settings there.

BaconisGood53, Oct 6, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Strese21,

Thanks for posting on the forums today! I'd be happy to help.

Are you attempting to change the settings on Xbox.com, or have you tried changing the settings on an Xbox One if you have one?

Take a look at some troubleshooting links and steps on how to change the settings on either Xbox.com or an Xbox Console.

Let us know so we may be able to better assist you!

XBF Diego M, Oct 6, 2018
  6. Strese21
    Strese21 Guest
    I have try it on Xbox.com i dont have a Xbox

Strese21, Oct 6, 2018
  7. Strese21
    Strese21 Guest
    Im on a adult Account and i try it on Xbox.com

Something went wrong try later again ....

Strese21, Oct 6, 2018
  8. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Account Settings!!

Hey Strese21,

Thank you for your response.

Have you fully rebooted your PC and logged out and then back in to your Xbox account?

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account Settings!!