Account security

Discus and support Account security in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I was wondering if you can help. I need to update my account security but I lost my phone with the number I have registered with my account but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xBatesss, Feb 13, 2014.

1. xBatesss
    xBatesss Guest

Account security

Hi I was wondering if you can help. I need to update my account security but I lost my phone with the number I have registered with my account but I need to cancel auto renewal because I won't have money in my account and I'll get a bank charge and simply
    can't afford it. Anything I can do

:)

xBatesss, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Chrispys Moderator Musings!

Harmonix may have lost sales through limited avaiabilty, but you have to take into account the money that harmonix got from MS to secure the exclusive. I bet that little wdge helped to secure the Beatles exclusive that they have got which will be a nice little earner for them at $250 for the full mystery pack.

Captain Speedy, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Caillou
    Caillou Guest
    Xbox Live Security Check

Security is kept on the xbox in case people lose their accounts or are being hacked. It is something good that is on xbox.

Caillou, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest

Account security

To update your security info without being able to immediately verify, you'll need to tell it you don't use those options, and input new information, which will take effect in 30 days. In the meantime, go to Support -> Contact Us -> My Account -> Cancel
    Xbox Live Membership -> Request A Call From Support. Have their support team call you at your current number (It will let you type in the number). When they call, they will already be verified in your account, ready to help you with your auto-renewal.

Klokkwork, Feb 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account security