Account reset when logging into Minecraft launcher

Discus and support Account reset when logging into Minecraft launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, there is a problem: When you log into Minecraft Launcher, your account is constantly reset. Once, even when I entered the game, Multiplayer was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The_84_104_101, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Account reset when logging into Minecraft launcher

Hello, there is a problem: When you log into Minecraft Launcher, your account is constantly reset. Once, even when I entered the game, Multiplayer was blocked.

Original (rus):

Здравствуйте, возникла проблема: При входе в Майнкрафт Лаунчер постоянно сбрасывается аккаунт. Один раз мне даже при заходе в игру заблокировали Мультиплеер.

:)

The_84_104_101, Oct 24, 2023
  2. The_84_104_101 Win User

UPD:

UPD: This problem arose out of nowhere; the account had not been reset before. (Multiplayer was disabled, as I understand it, as a protection (On the server on which I was playing, a glitch occurred and all the players were kicked out of it. Since the problem was in the fashion, which is understandable (As soon as I destroyed the animals on which the players were sitting (using commands /kill), everyone was thrown out) Minecraft thought that I was using exploits))). The date of birth in the account is indicated as 2000. As far as I know, this all started with a sign that Mojang accounts are now invalid, but I don't even have that account.
    I apologize if I seem a little rude, after all, I’m from Eastern Europe, everything is different there)

UPD: Эта проблема возникла на пустом месте, до этого учетная запись не сбрасывалась. (Мультиплеер был отключен, как я понимаю в качестве защиты (На сервере, на котором я играл произошел глюк и всех игроков выкинуло с него. Поскольку проблема была в моде, что понятно (Как только я уничтожил животных, на которых сидели игроки (при помощи команды /убить), всех выкинуло) Майнкрафт подумал, что я использую иксплойты))). Дата рождения в аккаунте указана на 2000 год. Насколько я знаю, все это началось с таблички, что аккаунты Моджанг теперь недействительны, однако у меня даже нет этого аккаунта.
    Извиняюсь, если я покажусь немного грубым, все-таки я из восточной Европы, там все по другому)
  3. ghtsProPlayer Win User

Reset account when logging into Minecraft launcher

everything seems to have been resolved, thank you very much
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Reset account when logging into Minecraft launcher

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Once you have successfully added your main/child account to your Microsoft family, you can proceed to manage your child account's privacy settings using your adult account. Here's how:

Sign in to your adult Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

Select your Gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & Online Safety.

Note: Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or PIN.

Select the gamertag for the child/main account that you want to manage.

Select either the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update all the options as "Allow" and "Everyone", and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

Then check if you're able to access your child account profile on the Xbox app to see if it works.

If it doesn't work, allow up to 24 hours to make sure the changes will take place.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ttings by selecting View details & customize.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...layer-is/15fe6abd-3e59-475d-91d7-ff98beb1a5ef

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

Based on the error message: Multiplayer was blocked", it might be possible that the system has detected that your account is a child account. A child account can't manage the privacy settings on its own, you need an adult Microsoft account to manage its own privacy settings for you.

A child account is registered on the birthdate 21 years old and below upon the account's first creation while an adult account is registered on the birthdate 22 years old and older.

Note: Make sure that your main account is not yet added to a Microsoft family on account.microsoft.com > Family settings.

Here's what you need to do please create a new Microsoft adult account with a new email address on account.microsoft.com

Once you have the adult account, sign in to account.microsoft.com > Family settings > then add your child account as a "Family member"

Note: Ensure that your adult account is the "Organizer" and your child account is the "Family Member" to make this work.

Once you have successfully added your main/child account to your Microsoft family, you can proceed to manage your child account's privacy settings using your adult account. Here's how:

Sign in to your adult Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

Select your Gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & Online Safety.

Note: Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or PIN.

Select the gamertag for the child/main account that you want to manage.

Select either the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update all of the options as "Allow" and "Everyone", and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

Then check if you're able to access your child account profile on the Xbox app to see if it works.

If it doesn't work, allow up to 24 hours to make sure the changes will take place.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ttings by selecting View details & customize.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...layer-is/15fe6abd-3e59-475d-91d7-ff98beb1a5ef

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
Thema:

1. Account reset when logging into Minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - Account reset logging

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back...: How do I fix the white screen on my Xbox I’ve reset it removed my account then logged back in and unplugged it then plugged it back in 45b7bf9e-db27-4f11-b7a7-42c08fcaf509
  4. Reset account when logging into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset account when logging into Minecraft launcher: Hello, there is a problem: when you log in to Minecraft Launcher, your account keeps resetting. Once, even when I entered the game, the multiplayer was locked.!!!...
  5. I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i...: I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i restore my account 37f650ca-ceb9-4137-ac4b-bb53cc083b25
  6. Reset child's account for microsoft to log into an xbox. He does not have a phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset child's account for microsoft to log into an xbox. He does not have a phone: I set my child up with a microsoft account for logging onto the Xbox . He can not remember the password. How do I reset it? He does not have a phone to get a code. he's under my family account....
  7. I reset my Xbox then I tried to log into my account but it says it’s already there what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reset my Xbox then I tried to log into my account but it says it’s already there what...: I reset my xbox then my account disappeared I tried to log back in but it says this Microsoft account is already here 61869115-d3dd-49d9-aa78-78470809f78f
  8. Can't log onto my XBox 1X due to MS account being reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log onto my XBox 1X due to MS account being reset...: Bought a used XBox 1X and had to do a reset to factory settings. After using the XBox for a few weeks, it started asking for a password before I could log in... Must have messed up putting in my...
  9. Log in to old xbox account after factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in to old xbox account after factory reset: Hey guys I have a big problem. I reset my xbox to factory reset but "keep game stuff blabla" to resolve a problem I had with it. Then I registered the same email adress that I used when I bough...
  10. Reset microsoft account password, and now I can't log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset microsoft account password, and now I can't log in: I was having trouble logging into my minecraft account, so I reset my password, but after I re-entered the exact same password, it didn't work. So I requested another password change and changed...