Account related: "It appears you've found a glitch in the system" on ...

Discus and support Account related: "It appears you've found a glitch in the system" on ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get an instant error the last two days: It appears you've found a glitch in the system when I try to acces the 'messages' page on live.xbox.com. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fatalex NL, Dec 20, 2015.

1. fatalex NL
    fatalex NL Guest

I get an instant error the last two days: It appears you've found a glitch in the system when I try to acces the 'messages' page on live.xbox.com. I can acces 'friends', 'profile' or any other option, just not the messages part.
    I have tried 2 different computers and two different browsers on both. I tried to log out and in again and deleted all history and cookies.

It gives me this, not sure what to do with it?

date: 20-12-2015 20:47:34

s: bW9eRAbVYqzzRZS+ogc/CAD7lhlW6KLvOco8Xn+2t1M=

req: 9e7ca427-5cba-4002-917e-a35d5cb80088

:)

fatalex NL, Dec 20, 2015
  2. Manni2014
    Manni2014 Guest
    Glitch in the system

My account had the same stuff like "it appears you've found a glitch in system" help please!

Manni2014, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Runtime Error

any info on what the problem is. im not getting the runtime error anymore but now im getting redirected to the error.aspx page with the message below.

BimonthlyLemon7, Dec 20, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Dec 20, 2015
  5. Jim-L
    Jim-L Guest
    I'm having the same issue for the past two days as well, and the account.xbox.com/messages link yield the same result.

Not only on xbox.com, when I click the Messages tab on Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10 devices (PC and phones), the app crashes. The only way I can view messages is on consoles.

Jim-L, Dec 20, 2015
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Ok, can you please try clearing the browser's cache to see if that helps?

onyxishere, Dec 21, 2015
  7. I am having the same issue, it has been happening since last week.

I have tried clearing cookies/cache. I have tried different browsers. I have tried other computers. I have even tried the browser on my phone. I get the error message in all of them. It only happens in web browsers for me. I don't have the problem
    on the console itself, or in the Xbox One mobile app. I can't comment on the Windows 10 app because I don't have it

xx DamnLag xx, Dec 21, 2015
  8. donk3y rid3r
    donk3y rid3r Guest

I am having the same issue.

donk3y rid3r, Dec 22, 2015
  9. Any ideas? This is getting old

xx DamnLag xx, Dec 23, 2015
  10. Jim-L
    Jim-L Guest
    It's been over a week and this has not been solved yet. Unable to access messages is really making XBL useless.

I have contacted Xbox support 3 times in the past week and the answer is always "we are experiencing a server side issue. Once it's resolved your apps and xbox.com will be back to normal." It's been 7 days guys. Your are MSFT and *not* Sony!

What frustrates me even more is that every time issue like this comes up, the first thing support reps do is assuming the customers are really technology illiterate. When I say I've tried on different browsers and devices, please be assured that I did go
    through those steps and don't insist on "let's go through those steps one more time together".

Jim-L, Dec 26, 2015
  11. Jim-L
    Jim-L Guest
    Just wasted 30 minutes chatting with support rep "DG" (assumed to be a guy to simplified the pronoun below):

1. He doesn't know there's an Xbox app on Windows 10, so he keeps confusing that with "an app on Xbox One".

2. He insisted that I need to connect my Xbox One in my Xbox app to be able to read messages on Xbox app, then promptly bombarded the chat screen with 3 pages of guide on how to connect Xbox One to Xbox app.

3. I tried to simplify the matter for him, so I said forget about Xbox app. I can't access messages on xbox.com. He then asked me if I can sign on to xbox.com. I said yes I can but I can't access messages. He then insisted that it means xbox.com is working
    normally, and it's my app's problem.

4. After I accused him for not properly reading my questions, and asked him to escalate my case to his supervisor, he threatened to end the chat.

Happy jolly holidays.

Jim-L, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Manni2014 Win User

Glitch in the system

My account had the same stuff like "it appears you've found a glitch in system" help please!
  13. sir spraz alot Win User

It seems you've found a glitch in the system.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Is what it says.
  14. sir spraz alot Win User

It seems you've found a glitch in the system.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Is what is says.
  15. Darien III Win User

Getting an error message trying to create a XBOX LIVE account. (Error inside)

It also says that "It appears you've found a glitch in the system."
  16. oliverbaugh Win User

xbox team

it says uh oh that shouldn't of happened

it appears that you've found a glitch in the system
Thema:

1. Account related: "It appears you've found a glitch in the system" on ... - Similar Threads - Account related appears

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account...: My Xbox ccount has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my security things, changed my password, unlinked my...
  6. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  7. Account related issues.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account related issues.: Requested to change email accidentally, can’t cancel it. 57fcd55a-c14a-4e53-b140-6a60c34ac0c7
  8. "There's a temporary problem" in relation to migrating Mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    "There's a temporary problem" in relation to migrating Mojang account: Dear reader, I have now attempted to migrate a mojang account multiple times but continue to have the same issue even when attempted days apart. "There's a temporary problem There's a...
  9. Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...: I changed the Alias to my Microsoft account a long time ago and I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account on any Microsoft related app (Xbox, Microsoft Store, Minecraft, Etc.) however...
  10. Account related ms rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account related ms rewards: I wanted to ask me and my brothers want to use ms rewards we all have seperate phone no. and acc will we get banned 4ee3375b-0296-4757-9659-c617c138a0dc