Account Region

Discus and support Account Region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have just recently moved and I need to change my region for my account; But for some reason the xbox.com won't allow me to, it always says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paarthurnax II, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Account Region

Hello, I have just recently moved and I need to change my region for my account; But for some reason the xbox.com won't allow me to, it always says

"There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the
    Region Change Support Page
    to make sure it will work for you, and try again later."

I'm not really sure what to do now because I need to change my region due to a credit card I am currently using... Help?

:)

Paarthurnax II, Jan 30, 2014
  2. Account region issue

I just got a used XBOX 360.
    I live in Cyprus, where XBOX Live is not supported, so i decided to choose UK as my country (did the same with PSN). I was planning on topping up my account with pre-paid cards.
    I managed signing up for XBOX Live trial and i also purchased 4 codes for Gears of War games from ebay. I managed redeeming the first one (using a VPN on my PC) and initiated the download on my console, i left it downloading and went to sleep.

Today, i couldnt find the game in my games list. I went through the purchase history, the game was there, but the Play option just redirected me to the "My games" section. So, i decided to download it again, assuming download was interrupted somehow. And around 80% download stopped and i didnt see any error message (i might have missed it). But after some google search, i found out it has something to do with the region (probably my actual IP is d

So, anyone has any ideas how to resolve this mess?
    thanks

Pana-Wan_Kenobi, Jan 30, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    How can I equip a gift card amount on the Xbox store ?

You need to switch your account over to a US address and region, and then you should be able to use the amount from the US gift card on your account. Once you're done just switch everything back and you'll be back in your region with the game.

bloosuga, Jan 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account Region