account recovery from an rambler.ru email impossible?

Discus and support account recovery from an rambler.ru email impossible? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried multiple of microsoft accounrt recovery form and their different teqhniques but none of them help since they all stop at account doesnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Grisern, May 19, 2023.

1. Grisern
    Grisern Guest

I've tried multiple of microsoft accounrt recovery form and their different teqhniques but none of them help since they all stop at account doesnt exist. i have realised i have been hacked and i wonder if there is any way of recovering the account i have a sneak peek of the hackers email and their name but not the full email its a rambler.ru email is all i will share to the public and there doesnt seem to be any help here at microsoft so far.

:)

Grisern, May 19, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Grisern ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

In these type of situations contacting xbox directly is your best shot

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. giorgos tsagklis Win User

My account has been hacked

No i have not and in the website link u provided says i have to make a recovery account but i have many times Microsoft said via email that my account cannot be recovered due to not enough information, my guess is along side with my email being changed to rambler.ru several details may have changed too
  4. tongpay Win User

account hacked but i made a new microsoft account

* Merged

Yesterday I was hacked and when I tried to recover I used my email, but the hacker removed it so Microsoft said it doesn't exist. I used the hacker's email and used the correct information in the recovery form but it says unsuccessful and cant confirm I own the account. is there anything else I can do? The hacker probably changed everything related to the recovery form so I can't do anything about it. (btw the email of the hacker ends with rambler.ru)
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Factory Reset Error

6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hacked Account | 8 Days No Response from MS

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. To be honest with you, I have never seen a support agent from Microsoft getting answers like the ones from the recovery form and passing it to a security team. Usually they only instruct you to fill the recovery form online - and in this case since the hacker changed the account email address, the recovery form would not work.

But you can try to see if you receive an answer from Microsoft. It is your only chance since when you try to use the recovery form it states the account does not exist - because the hacker changed the email address of the account.

And no, the account is not locked or deactivated. It is live and probably the hacker is using it. But since it changed the account email address - and you don't know what it is now - it becomes almost impossible to recover it. But it is probably being used by the hacker.
Thema:

1. account recovery from an rambler.ru email impossible? - Similar Threads - account recovery rambler

2. Microsoft account recovery is awfull.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account recovery is awfull.: I've currently had my account hacked and the account recovery seems pointless I give all the information that is true to MY account but still don't regain It like how much more obvious do I have...
  3. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: My son is wanting to transfer all his games from Xbox 1 to his new Xbox but it's requesting the email linked to the account. He no longer has access to this email as it's not available anymore. We...
  4. Minecraft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Recovery: I recently tried to login to my minecraft account and had no luck getting in. What i forgot was i deleted a microsoft account a while back and im assuming that this account turned out to be the...
  5. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  6. account recovery not working at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    account recovery not working at all: I have tried for the last 8 months 2 times a day filling out all of my details to the automated account recovery and it still isn't working. I'm not sure what to do at this point, do I really give...
  7. Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?: I was recently hacked by participating in a fake verification form where I entered my code. My main Microsoft account was stolen and all of the sign-in information was changed including my email...
  8. Account taken over - help with recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account taken over - help with recovery: Hi My son was playing Minecraft and got tricked into entering the email code into a Discord chat. The email address then received this message: [img] Microsoft account team <*** Die...
  9. Account recovery denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery denied: So obviously as the question states my account recovery was denied, now im trying to recover my younger brothers account that he doesnt remember the password to, my issue is the email that was set...
  10. Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.: Recently my son was phish through discord and had his Microsoft Account immediately hijacked. Although he had two step verification on, he did not have additional MFA protection, however I don't...