Account Problem

Discus and support Account Problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello i have an problem. Im trying to sign in to xbox though windows app but i cant its just says cant sign in try in a while something like that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xSoplex, Nov 1, 2018.

1. xSoplex
    xSoplex Guest

Account Problem

Hello i have an problem. Im trying to sign in to xbox though windows app but i cant its just says cant sign in try in a while something like that? whats the problem? i tried do the steps to fix this but still not working. please help thank you

:)

xSoplex, Nov 1, 2018
  2. Penisochio
    Penisochio Guest
    Question about sharing Destiny on two different 360s

I plan on buying Destiny and my friend is gonna download it from me. Apparently, if you wanna play Destiny on another console on your account, you have to be signed on at all times on the account that purchased it, where as if you wanna play it on the console that you purchased Destiny on, you can sign on any accounts no problem to play it.

Now this is just what I heard, but I'm confused because my friend managed to download other games from me that I had purchased and play it without any problems. She had to sign onto my account to download it, but once she was finished, she could hop back onto her account and play it with no problems.

Penisochio, Nov 1, 2018
  3. Korum
    Korum Guest
    Microsoft Account Verification Problem

Sorted now I think*Clap :clap:

Korum, Nov 1, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Account Problem

Hey xSoplex,

I'm sorry to hear about this sign-in issue being experienced on the Xbox app for Windows.

There has been a service issue with signing in on Xbox today, but the service issue is just on console from what I've seen.

Is there an error code that accompanies the error message when you try to sign in? What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to solve this?

Let us know so we know how to better assist you.

XBF Diego M, Nov 1, 2018
  5. xSoplex
    xSoplex Guest
    Okay so the code error is: 0x80860010

the steps i tried is like change time and language thing and set it to automaticlly like it said on a xbox webside. I tried from xbox website like they said remove microsoft account from pc settings and try it agian. Still didint work. Is there any chance
    gonna work soon today? thank you

xSoplex, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Hi there xSoplex!

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the signing into the Xbox app. Corrupted data may
    cause the app to not to work properly.

Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1Account Problem :perform a clean boot,
    this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2:
    Here is a
    link
    on how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Xbox App?

I hope this helps.
    Let us
    know the results

XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account Problem