Account problem

Discus and support Account problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I was trying to change the autorisations for my account to play at sea of thieves but I when i confirm I have a error message saying that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JulOow, Aug 31, 2018.

1. JulOow
    JulOow Guest

Account problem

Hello I was trying to change the autorisations for my account to play at sea of thieves but I when i confirm I have a error message saying that I should try later thats normal ?

:)

JulOow, Aug 31, 2018
  2. Penisochio
    Penisochio Guest
    Question about sharing Destiny on two different 360s

I plan on buying Destiny and my friend is gonna download it from me. Apparently, if you wanna play Destiny on another console on your account, you have to be signed on at all times on the account that purchased it, where as if you wanna play it on the console that you purchased Destiny on, you can sign on any accounts no problem to play it.

Now this is just what I heard, but I'm confused because my friend managed to download other games from me that I had purchased and play it without any problems. She had to sign onto my account to download it, but once she was finished, she could hop back onto her account and play it with no problems.

Penisochio, Aug 31, 2018
  3. Korum
    Korum Guest
    Microsoft Account Verification Problem

Sorted now I think*Clap :clap:

Korum, Aug 31, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Account problem

Instead of trying on the windows settings please try on the website here:

Sign in to your Microsoft account

If your microsoft account is an adult account you may be able to access that page but any changes will not take effect for real if your xbox account is a child account.

First, an adult account must change these settings. If your xbox account is a child account that can't be changed in any way - even changing the birth date. If that is so, you will need an adult to create an account and do this for you. They will need to
    create an account and add you to a family group:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/microsoft-account-add-members-to-family

On your adult account go here
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
    and click on the child's account and allow the option on the first page called "Share stuff people make (Xbox 360: Member Content)" to everyone (must be everyone). Also, on the first page, "Others can communicate with voice,
    text, or invites" to Friends or Everybody. And on the xbox one/windows 10 tab the second option down, "Join multiplayer games", enable that. And then log out and in on the account in question on the console/device and that account can play online.

ChiefJoboo, Aug 31, 2018
  5. JulOow
    JulOow Guest
    Actually I was a child account but i became a adult account and then when I tried to enable join multiplayer games I had the error message

JulOow, Aug 31, 2018
  6. How long ago did the Child account switch to an Adult account?

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Aug 31, 2018
  7. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    ChiefJoboo, Aug 31, 2018
  8. JulOow
    JulOow Guest

Account problem

Ok then I will wait because I'm more than 18 ty for all

JulOow, Aug 31, 2018
  9. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    JulOow,