Account Problem

Discus and support Account Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, (French guy, sorry for my bad English :/ ) I try to transfer an Xbox Live account (A) to another account (B). But the second (B) was created with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StryDucky, Jan 12, 2014.

1. StryDucky
    StryDucky Guest

Account Problem

Hi,

(French guy, sorry for my bad English :/ )

I try to transfer an Xbox Live account
    (A) to another account (B). But the second
    (B) was created with a Windows
    phone and I can not connect me
    to transfer it to a third Provisoir
    account as described here: Erreur 0x8015402d | Erreur de compte Microsoft | Erreur Xbox 360

Indeed my console gives me
    this error code: 80151006

How can I remove the wrong account
    xbox live account of Live.fr
    I want to use?

Thank you in advance

:)

StryDucky, Jan 12, 2014
  2. Penisochio
    Penisochio Guest
    Question about sharing Destiny on two different 360s

I plan on buying Destiny and my friend is gonna download it from me. Apparently, if you wanna play Destiny on another console on your account, you have to be signed on at all times on the account that purchased it, where as if you wanna play it on the console that you purchased Destiny on, you can sign on any accounts no problem to play it.

Now this is just what I heard, but I'm confused because my friend managed to download other games from me that I had purchased and play it without any problems. She had to sign onto my account to download it, but once she was finished, she could hop back onto her account and play it with no problems.

Penisochio, Jan 12, 2014
  3. andyr300
    andyr300 Guest
    Xbox 360 to Xbox One back to Xbox 360 again..

Your account will work seemlessly between the two. No problems.

andyr300, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest

Account Problem

Login to the website Web Server's Default Page with the Microsoft Account that you created with windows phone. Where it says "(primary alias)" there is a link below that says "add or change aliases".
    The next page will allow you to add or create a new email alias. Once you have added the new e-mail alias you can remove the previous email. After that email is gone it will be free of the account and you can then add that as the primary alias on your preferred
    gamertag. Simply login on the Microsoft Account that you want to use that email on and follow the same procedure as above.

Lillithvain, Jan 12, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account Problem