Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension

Discus and support Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My name is Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension and it's say ended date one is on the 20 of this month and account permanent... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HitmanKingJay, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension

My name is Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension and it's say ended date one is on the 20 of this month and account permanent suspension said infinite and what does that mean and will ai get back my account or not, if I can't get back my account I lose 10 years of hard from all my games, to me it's like Xbox enforcement team is after me because they gave me two suspension, the only game that get me suspended is NBA 2K, if I lose my account that had since the Xbox 360 I won't be making a new I will give up gaming but it won't be easy this isn't far to me, someone needs to help me but I know y'all won't

:)

HitmanKingJay, Jul 17, 2023
  2. HitmanKingJay Win User

They denied my appeal and now I got a Xbox I can't used and I'm not restarting because I lost 10 years of hard work and to be honest I'm really mad, after getting suspended two days later given a permanent suspension from using Xbox live, my all my Xbox ultimate game pass is gone, Xbox enforcement team don't have a phone number, I'm not happy because nobody is helping me but giving the same old same old ,thank you
  3. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If you have received a sanction, the only way to appeal it is by following the information in this link

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

Only the Enforcement team can remove the sanction through appeals, in the first paragraph of the link I gave you is the message where they specify that support cannot remove the sanction or do anything about it.

Best regards.
  4. Janet_C Win User

I understand your frustration, unfortunately the Enforcement team does not offer any contact method, the only ones that have a contact method is the Technical Support team, but unfortunately they do not have access to the ban and suspension information.

Is there no longer an option on the page to request another appeal?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I have been suspended from communications and my case review was declined

It could of been for something you did before your last suspension.

There is no time limit on when you can be suspended for something.

The decision was upheld after two investigations.You will have to wait until the suspension is over.

To many suspensions & you will end up with 100day suspension or even a console suspension or possibly both.

After that it's a permanent ban.
  6. User 9242019 Win User

Xbox account suspension for refunding

If the suspension is permanent for Marketplace Theft, which is what excessive refunds are, then all content is lost. If it is a week or 2 week suspension then the content on your account will be accessible after the suspension is over.
Thema:

1. Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension - Similar Threads - Account permanent suspension

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  5. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  6. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  7. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  8. permanent suspension on main account

in XBoX Accessibility
    permanent suspension on main account: so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i remember was i was playing rainbow six siege...
  9. Permanent Account Suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Account Suspension?: I was unable to find my suspension under Enforcement website and found out that I got permanent account suspension. Any way to appeal this? c985c01a-45e8-4e52-ab12-a89b9fe89d17
  10. my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account get permanent suspension, how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or...: how to fix back, i already do appeal but rejected or failed, i am Never do ilegal thing, need help for get back my account c49831b1-cc7e-43c6-886b-a6157954af5b