Account password reset..then need to repeat?

Discus and support Account password reset..then need to repeat? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently went to change my subscription details and entered my email and pw. And it says it’s been locked because wrong password entered too many... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoR1421, Nov 16, 2023.

1. JoR1421
    JoR1421 Guest

I recently went to change my subscription details and entered my email and pw. And it says it’s been locked because wrong password entered too many times incorrectly. So I do all the steps with the recovery form. I get all the information right and it send me a new link to reset. And I go to log back in and then it says the same first message…please help!!!

:)

JoR1421, Nov 16, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

Just to confirm, are you referring to the account recovery web form?

The account recovery form is not suitable for your case, because your account is already locked. You need to fill out the reinstatement form instead. This is a process that lets you unlock a Microsoft account that was locked due to suspicious activity if Microsoft approves your request:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement/

If the reply solved your problem, please give it an upvote or accept it as an answer.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. nialldowney Win User

about accepting terms of use

you will need to reset the password for the parental account. You can reset this by going to login.live.com and select cant access your account. Xbox customer support do not have the ability to reset the account password or accept the terms of use for you.
    If you cannot reset the password for the parental email you will lose the account.

Best of luck resetting your parental password
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Can u send a link to reset my ea password for madden 2019?

You'll need to go through the website to reset an account password. No one in the forums will be able to send password resets.
  5. lenny-67 Win User

Support loop

Madden23 gets stuck on the loading screen. It promos me to scan a QR code. Which takes me to a password reset screen. I reset password. Then go back to the game. From there it repeats. I’ve installed and uninstalled the game. Nothing changes. I’ve reset my password several times.
  6. SeasickCornet38 Win User

An old unsolved, severe issue.

OK, so apparently that is just for a password reset, I don't need a password reset. My account is locked, and I can't get in even with the correct password.
Thema:

1. Account password reset..then need to repeat? - Similar Threads - Account password reset

2. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  3. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  4. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8
  5. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  6. Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated: I am trying too sign into an account that i have not signed in for around 2 years so therefore I forgot the password the issue is I don't know how too reset my password as i cannot get the key...
  7. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  8. Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account, but I forgot the password. When I try to reset it wants a passkey which I do not have so I go to other options, and it ask for the gmail I want to...
  9. Can I use previous password reset confirmations to prove I own an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use previous password reset confirmations to prove I own an account: Hello I have a Microsoft account but it’s not this one and I have the other account on my xbox so it automatically logs me into Microsoft website and it lets me access outlook and there is...
  10. I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.: When I try to recover the password, it resets the password of the wrong account, what can I do? I have the usernames of both accounts if that helps. 21bf2768-f6c9-4a7d-bd6c-4244a56ff670